Chapter 16

With dinner finished and Nyala put to bed for the evening, you took Demiurge by the hand and walked with him back to the bathing room. Even if demons didn't require sleep, you noted a majority of the sounds dying off ever slowly throughout the day. It was quite welcomed that the evenings were so peaceful at times.

"When do you believe you'll work towards Nyala learning not to rely on food?" Not that you were looking forward to that concept, but you wondered when any of that would start to matter for a young demon.

Demiurge shrugged with a hum. "Whenever she may start showing the signs. If she never does, it's wise to see if the demon in question will relinquish food and water intake in their young adult life."

Stepping back into the oasis-like bath, the cooler temperature was quite welcomed. Removing the enchanted attire, you felt the reality of the world embrace you. Odd to confess that you could tell the difference between the enchantment and the real thing. It was always better to feel the chill of the world than that of some magical embroidery.

Noting your relief upon being unclothed, Demiurge accepted the clothing from you. His touch was gentle, as his thumb caressed your skin just near the nook of your neck. Leaning down, the devil stole a kiss from the corner of your lips.

You had enticed the idea earlier, merely encouraging a smile in return as your fingers touched upon his cheek in kind. As in a fit of greed, you wished for more. You wouldn't let him leave with just that.

Your lips met with his, as you found yourself tasting the warmth of his breath. The Demon King relented, not at all wishing to fight the moment but instead, sway in kind to it. He deepened the rhythm, rolling his tongue upon your own to greedily taste of you yet again.

It was euphoric. Like a fine wine he had gone centuries without, and more than ever, the archdevil wished to become intoxicated on the taste. He let the deep kiss linger before pulling away gradually to let your lips feel the balminess of his breath.

"You are open for me to enjoy, my dear," he reminded you in a quiet hum of a whisper. "It is time I take this a bit further."

"Will you listen to me if I ask you to stop?" You merely wanted to know he would still abide by your own rules where this was all concerned. Honestly, you had no intention of insisting otherwise.

The curve of his fingers trailed your features lovingly. "Of course. I am at your mercy."

Upon the removal of his own clothing, Demiurge made his way down to the waist level water as he encouraged you to remain on the rocky formation. His claws were delicate in their movements as he mentally detailed every part of your thighs, the bend in your knees, and onward as they made their journey to your feet.

The devil leaned forward, kissing the top of your feet as though he were worshiping you in some form. The palms of his hands crawled back under your legs as he escorted you further towards the water below. You found your lower half submerged just a bit, making you curious as to what the devil had in mind.

The wide, unnatural grin spread across his lips as he planted a loving kiss upon your abdomen. "Mm, wish to know one of the better parts of being a demon?" he questioned mischievously.

You nervously smiled, wondering what he was up to. "What would that be?"

The words breathed onto your skin, as he answered, "I can hold my breath far longer than your species can underwater."

At that moment, the devil slipped under the water's surface and the sharp yet welcoming nip of his fangs could be felt upon your right inner thigh. Fingers curled and your back arched as you released a cry of pleasure. His palms could be felt cradling your ass, the long tongue of the demon trailing from the spot he nipped down towards your womanhood.