[07 big-ass love square]

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ REFRESHER
[07] seventh chapter
episode eight, season 5
-narrative
word count 3020
> in which Summer
gives Molly advice
with her love life

Morning came quickly as the islanders removed whatever eye mask or sleepwear they had during the night.

As Ovie gently nudged her awake, Summer groaned, "Again? Really?"

"Yes, Summer, it's the same every morning. We get up and get ready for the day," he chuckled as she made her way out of the bedroom, sending him a playful death glare as she went.

 We get up and get ready for the day," he chuckled as she made her way out of the bedroom, sending him a playful death glare as she went

After putting on her bikini, the girl headed outside to sit at the daybeds with Anna and Molly Mae.

"Kind of attractive, isn't it?" Molly whispered whilst they all watched the lads work out in the gym.

"Yeah," Anna responded before nodding to Tommy and Anton, "There are your two guys fighting over you," she joked.

Summer sighed, placing a bucket hat she had brought from home over her face as she lay down, "I'm still so fucking tired, you know? I swear I was up 'till two last night."

"Oh, that's right," Molly grinned, taking the hat off Summer's face to speak to her, "You and Ovie had a cheeky kiss on the beanbags, didn't you?"

"Oh, yeah!" Anna smirked whilst Summer sat up, "You did."

Blushing slightly, Summer sighed, "Well, it's not some big secret, is it? You all saw," she laughed along with the other two girls before they continued talking about Molly and her feelings towards Danny.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Nothing really happened for the rest of the morning other than some more discussion about Amber and Michael and some more teasing about Ovie and Summer.

Summer herself was actually in the kitchen having a catch-up with Anton and Danny.

"You're coming into the lion's den, basically," Anton laughed, taking a handful of Summer's M&M's out of the bag she was holding, causing her to scoff.

"Get your own sweets," she grumbled, moving away from him slightly.

Continuing, Anton made a playful face at Summer before turning back to Danny, "So, the impression I got from speaking to you last night was very much Yewande's kind of, like, there," he put his hand up, indicating some sort of high scale, "then I got the impression that Molly was kinda there, too."

Nodding, Danny responded, "Yeah, uh, I went on a date with Yewande and Amber, so, before I even got here, like, those were the two people I had got my eye on. But as the night went on, I got a chance to speak to everybody here. Yeah, Molly's really, really nice and I think we get on quite well, seems quite easy."