[10 girls day]

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ REFRESHER
[10] tenth chapter
episode eleven, season 5
-narrative
word count 4739
>In which, even with
the boys gone, drama
ensues. 

The astonishingly bright lights awoke the islanders from their peaceful sleep as they dragged themselves out of bed to prepare for the day.

"How are you feeling?" Summer asked Molly as the two got ready in the dressing room.

The others were either still in bed or just brushing their teeth, meaning that it was just the two girls in there for the moment.

The blonde sighed, having finished wrapping her hair into a messy bun before rooting through her wardrobe, "Well, definitely not happy, that's for sure. I mean, I had just realised I like the guy only for his head to go and get turned by some stunning new girl. It's like the universe hates me or something."

"Not the universe, babes," Summer began, "Just the producers," which made Molly laugh slightly.

Seeing her friend so distraught was not a nice sight for Summer as she walked over to the girl and hugged her from behind. Placing her head in the crook of her neck she spoke again, "You never know, Mol, the new girl coming in might make him realise he fancies you just as much."

"I highly doubt that," she chuckled, leaning into Summer's embrace, "You should've seen the way he was looking at her on their date, Mer, the only thing Maura will make him realise is just how horny he is."

Summer frowned at how pessimistic Molly was being as she responded, "Okay, how about this, you go and have a chat with Curtis, because for some reason he seems to be the fuckin' mediator of the villa, and he'll hopefully help you see a better side. And I'll have a civilized chat with Tommy and see where his head's at now, and what he's gonna do about it."

"Alright," Molly said, before smilingly lightly, "Just try not to rip his head off."

"I'm Irish, Mol, I can't help it," Summer joked as the two girls made their way outside.

Making her way through the bedroom, Summer noticed Tommy grabbing his boxing gloves from under the bed, giving her the perfect opportunity to grab him for a chat.

"Hey," she spoke, giving a tight-lipped smile as she patted for him to sit on the daybed.

He seemed to hesitate for a moment, his eyes darting between his gloves, the bed and the door before he sighed and slouched down next to her, immediately evading eye contact as he looked up to the ceiling.

"So I just wanted to clear the air, really, in regards to last night," she began awkwardly, scrunching and un-scrunching the edge of the duvet in her hand almost subconsciously as she did so.