[30 one kiss is all it takes]

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ REFRESHER
[30] thirtieth chapter
episode twenty-nine, season 5
-narrative
word count 5406
>In which the
islanders compete
in the 'raunchy
races' challenge.

After having changed into their bikinis, the girls had decided to spend the majority of the day lounging by the pool, letting the boys do as much grafting as they pleased. It seemed half of them were about to drift off before the dreaded sound of a phone going of disrupted their peace.

"Oh, fuck, I've got a text," Molly mumbled in her dreary state, trying to wake herself up as she grabbed her phone.

Islanders,
This afternoon the Villa will take on Casa Amor in a series of cheeky challenges. The first villa to complete each challenge wins a point. The villa that receives the most points will win a party tonight.
#onenildown #upyourgame

As the others islanders applauded, Summer chuckled, "I mean, we won the last challenge, I wouldn't be surprised if we won this one, too."

Some of the others nearby laughed along with the girl whilst Molly clapped her hands together in agreement. "Honestly, we're not giving up this winning streak. It's not happening."

"I'm loving this competitive energy, guys," Tony then chuckled before following Anna into the villa to help her get ready. Over the past few days, he had been grafting the girl harder than any of the other boys there and, though they were all good friends with Jordan, the girls could clearly see how better a fit Tony was for their friend.

Leaning back, Summer smirked confidently. "Aye, we're definitely gonna win. Like, there's no way I'm letting those new girls beat us with me on the team, we're not going down without a fight."

Once all islanders from each villa were ready and sat in somewhat of a circle, the producers then went on to explain the challenge and what the young adults would have to do to win. The name of the game was 'Raunchy Races', both the villa and Casa Amor would receive a text containing details of a 'saucy challenge'. Whichever villa completed the challenge first would win the point, and so on.

Soon enough, the islanders' anxious waiting was cut short as Lucie received the first text message. "One boy must kiss the cheek of the girl that he fancies the most, go!"

The islanders looked around frantically, urging someone to go as quick as possible, just in time to see Tony lean across Amber and Summer to give Anna a short, but sweet, peck on her cheek. One that made the girl blush whilst the others grinned at the interaction.

Summer herself was sat between Amber and Tony as the game continued, mentally praying that there wouldn't be a challenge that called for either her or Ovie to perform some intimate act with one of the new islanders. Not only did the girl not feel right about getting up close and personal with the majority of the boys there, but she also couldn't help but feel a pit of worry forming in her stomach as she imagined what the boys in the main villa were doing.

Just then, Anna's phone went off as she read the message out. "Guys! The girl with the name that starts first alphabetically must snog the boy whose name is first alphabetically, go!"

The islanders were quick to determine both Amber and Dan as the first names in the alphabet, causing the two to rush forward and exchange a very short, very awkward kiss, ending in Amber apologising about how little effort she put into it as she walked back to her seat.

"Who's got the first letter back in the villa?" Amy asked, realising that Curtis could have been the one involved in the challenge.

Lucky for Amy, however, her mind was put at ease when the girls reminded her it was Anton. With a chuckle, Summer muttered, "Probably the most action he's had since he's gotten here." Making the others laugh, partly because it was more than likely true.