[12 bridezilla: queen of the aisle]

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ REFRESHER
[12] twelfth chapter
episode twelve, season 5
-narrative
word count 2050
>In which the girls 
battle it out in a 
wedding-themed 
challenge.

The day progressed and Molly and Maura had finally finished their chat. Tommy, Danny, Lucie, Amy, Summer, Anna, Molly and Elma were all sat around the beanbags as the boxer and the surfer whispered to one another before dashing off to the kitchen, leaving the other six confused and slightly amused.

Leaning forward, Amy whispered to the group, petty intentions lacing her words, "I literally feel like I am in a school playground. Everything I say, she's like," she then went on to mimic Lucie whispering in a childish manner.

"I think it's so rude when you're in a group of people and you start whispering," Anna added, clearly offended by Lucie's actions, "It's like so rude."

That was pretty much how the rest of the morning went - the group remained chilling by the pool, not failing to notice how on edge Joe was about Tommy and Lucie getting friendly.

All of a sudden, a text chime sounded as Maura yelled, "Got a text!"

Girls,
It's time to pop on your wedding dresses and say 'I do', as you head off to today's challenge.
#bridezillas #putaringonit #takehimuptheaisle

"I'm getting married!" she cheered, making the others laugh.

Summer's eyes widened as she leaned back, "Hashtag bridezilla? This is going to be fun."

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

It took the islanders no time at all to get to the platform with the boys in just casual swimming trunks, whereas the girls were kitted out in full-on wedding gowns and bouquets.

A producer came down to lay down the rules; he stated that the girls will battle it out, carefully, over two rounds to win the title of Bridezilla. In the first round, they would have to drag their partner up the aisle on sledges, put a ring on and end with a kiss.

In group one was Maura, who chose Tommy, Elma, who chose Anton, Amy, who was with Curtis and Yewande who was with Michael.

It seemed Yewande knew what she was doing as she dragged Michael all the way up the aisle with top speed, shocking everyone.

"Get up!" she yelled when Michael remained laying down on his sledge, making everyone burst into laughter.

As Maura tried her hardest to drag Tommy, she yelled, "Oh, my God, you're so heavy!" however, she still managed to drag him to the ned, not hesitating to yell furiously t him to get up, as did the other girls.

As Maura went in for her ending kiss, it seemed to drag on for at least a good minute, making Molly visibly tense as she kept muttering enough.

Anton and Elma were the last to 'put a ring on it' meaning they were inevitably eliminated.

The second group consisted of Molly with Tommy, Summer with Ovie, Lucie with Joe, and Amber with Anton. Anna was leading the challenge with Danny, meaning neither of them had to participate in that round.

As the buzzer went for the girls to go, Summer seemed to shock everyone as she pulled Ovie up the aisle in record time, closely followed by Amber.

"Up, up, up!" she hurried the man, who just chuckled at her franticness whilst he scrambled to his feet.