[32 when michael kills the vibe]

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ REFRESHER
[32] thirty-second chapter
episode thirty-one, season 5
-narrative+instagram
word count 5194
>In which the couples
don't even get five minutes
to each other before drama
starts once again.

INSTAGRAM

summert96 hi all! long time no see! I can't tell who's more excited about how strong #sovie are after casa: summer herself or carrie

summert96 hi all! long time no see! I can't tell who's more excited about how strong #sovie are after casa: summer herself or carrie. seriously, the girl has been bouncing off the walls ever since last night. as always tune in again tonight at nine to see how the rest of the villa reacts to michael's choice and to finally get some more sovie content.

view all comments...

isawitfirst all drama aside... can someone give us summer's entire wardrobe?? loving her looks every episode!
random1 am i the only one who thought anna would've stuck with jordan?
random2 random1 i was thinking that too! but like her and tony r lowkey kinda cute
random3 random2 tony is one of my fave casa boys by far
random4 telling you now, me and my sister were absolutely bawling at ovie's speech and then we were absolutely in bits when we saw summer's reaction when she saw he had stuck!
random5 tommy and molly and summer and ovie's reunions were the best. literally no way anybody can top that.
friend1 i still can't get over the fact her ex louis was in casa?? that's so mad it's like jack and dani all over again
friend2 friend1 don't remind me- i'm still sore from their breakup in april
random6 i can't get over the look in ovie's eyes when summer came out alone. our boy's in love fs
random7 random6 stop bc i'm so scared something's gonna happen tonight. did you see them in the preview?
random6 random7 oh yeah. genuinely hope it's just the producers making it look like something it's not
random8 random6, random7 i'll riot if they don't stay together
idrisvirgo the look on those girls' faces makes me glad i'm not in this year! lol.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

A tense vibe hung over the firepit as nervous eyes darted from Amber's smirk to Michael and his new girl's guilty looks, silently begging someone to make the first move.

Summer gripped Ovie's hand tightly as she listened to Caroline talk to Amber in the same words she had used with the other girls that evening

"Welcome back," Caroline greeted her, already feeling the anger radiating off the girl, "As you can see, Michael has decided to couple up with Joanna, one of the new girls. How are you feeling?"

"Fine," The obvious lie had slipped through the girl's lips as she readjusted the strap of her favourite pink dress, the one she had said she'd specifically worn for that evening and to see Michael again. "I'm glad it happened to me over anyone else because I'm strong."

As much as Summer wanted to enjoy the evening and relish being back with Ovie, she couldn't help the fury rising in her at Michael. How could he do that to Amber? She had thought to herself. He knew as much as the rest of the islanders how hard it had been for her to let her guard down, so for him to do something like this would only ruin her completely. Summer could only hope he had a good explanation for his actions.