[25 bursting balloons]

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ REFRESHER
[25] twenty-fifth chapter
episode twenty-three, season 5
-narrative
word count 1623 
>In which the
islanders test
their sex knowledge
in a balloon-bursting
quiz.

Nothing much else happened that day, meaning that when the evening rolled around, the islanders were ready and prepared for some fun.

The dressing room seemed a little less tense that evening after what seemed like a short day of trying to mend things up. From what Molly told Summer, apparently, Arabella had asked the girls to patch things up whilst she was busy with Ovie, meaning Summer wasn't directly ready to forgive the girl, but for the sake of the villa, she would try to be civil.

 From what Molly told Summer, apparently, Arabella had asked the girls to patch things up whilst she was busy with Ovie, meaning Summer wasn't directly ready to forgive the girl, but for the sake of the villa, she would try to be civil

After putting on her outfit, Summer joined back up with Ovie at the bottom of the stairs who welcomed her with a soft smile and a small nose kiss.

"You ready for our first proper night since the little disagreement?" He asked as they followed the others into the kitchen, wrapping an arm around Summer to pull her closer.

With a small smirk, the girl responded, "Fuck, yeah." She giggled, making Ovie chuckle into the cool night air.

As the night went on, the producers informed the islanders of a sex education quiz they were going to partake in, that also somehow featured balloons.

On the green team ― the team using green balloons ― were Amy and Curtis, Arabella and Danny, Amber and Michael and Lucie and Anton. And on the orange team ― you guessed it, the one with the orange balloons ― were Jordan and Anna, Maura and Tom, Tommy and Molly and Summer and Ovie. The presenters of the challenge were supposed to be Anton and Lucie, however, due to the need for an equal number of couples on each team, it was decided that the producers would read the card out and tell the islanders the answers.

"You're going down." Summer mouthed across the garden to Amber, causing the girl to smirk in competition.

"Not if you go down first." She responded playfully, making the both of them giggle.

One of the two uncomfortable looking producers stepped forward to announce, "Islanders, welcome to the Love Island Sex Pop Quiz. According to a survey, what is the most popular sex position? A, Missionary. B, Doggy-style. C, The Eagle."

The second producer then counted down from three and once the countdown had finished, the islander pairs set off to attempt to pop their balloons first to answer the question. The first team to pop all four of their balloons got to answer the question.

After the first question was asked, the producers then announced that it was the green team who popped their balloons fastest due to a slight delay on Molly and Tommy's behalf, meaning they got a chance to answer the question first.