Shock

Enjoy!

Landon on the side.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Marcia

When we arrived at Ashton's house, I saw the same woman from the night I was brought here. Ashton took my bags and I followed him inside.

"I'm Lena, it's nice to see you again miss Albamonte." The woman said with a kind smile.

"Hi." I responded awkwardly and she walked back the way she came.

I followed Ashton upstairs and I opened the door for him when we reached the room I had during my last visit. I saw a couple of new things were brought in but I decided to ignore them for the moment.

"I'll tell Lena to get lunch ready, come downstairs whenever you like." Ashton told me and I nodded.

He walked out of the room and went down the hall. I sent a text to my mom telling her where I was as well as to my uncle. I called Aden and told him not to worry about me, I was safer here than at home. I heard a sports bike arrive and I glanced out my window forgetting about my bags completely.

I saw a femenine figure get off the bike and walk inside. Curiosity got the better of me and I walked towards the stairs. I stayed hidden behind the wall and glanced at the woman that had arrived. Ashton walked up to her and they embraced one another.

For some weird reason I felt hurt but I kept watching the encounter. The woman turned around and my mouth went dry.

I saw Ashton start to climb the stairs and I went back to my room. I closed the door slowly and started to pull out clothes from my bags.

I heard a knock on the door and seconds later Ashton's head popped in. "Lunch is ready, come on." He said with a smile and I stopped what I was doing.

I walked behind him, glaring at the back of his head. When we made it downstairs, Michelle turned around and dropped her helmet.

"Marcia?" She asked completely shocked.

"Hi Michelle." I replied not wanting to meet her eyes.

"Dude we're going to be like cousin's in law!" She yelled ecstatically coming closer to me.

"What?" I whispered feeling like a jealous loser.

"Well that is if you marry my dumb cousin." She told me while pointing at Ashton.

"You guys are cousin's..." I trailed off glancing at Ashton.

"Yeah, the idiot has been telling me he's getting married but I never knew the poor victim was you." Michelle replied with a laugh.

"If he's holding you hostage blink twice." She whisper yelled causing me to laugh.

"Michelle what a pleasant surprise." Landon said coming from the front door.

"Sasquatch." Michelle retorted and that's when I walked slowly away from her.

"Come on, they'll argue and won't even notice we're gone." Ashton told me causing me to smile.

We walked into a large dining room where there were many things set up for us. "I didn't know there would be more people joining us." I joked after seeing the amount of food.

"There isn't. Its just us." Ashton told me with his brows furrowed.

"I was kidding." I confessed and I saw the corners of his mouth curve upwards.

"I hope you like what Lena has prepared for us." He told me while he pulled a chair out for me.

"Thank you." I mumbled and he walked across from me.