Wedding

Enjoy!

Ashton's rides on the side.
********************

Marcia

The day after I married Ashton I decided to tell Aden and my parents. My mom already knew this was bound to happen and didn't make such a big fuss. My father was ecstatic and told me they would be back soon. I told him I wanted to visit but he immediately disconnected the call.

After him, I called Aden and he decided to pay me a visit. He started cursing as soon as he saw Ashton. The main reason he was angry was because I didn't invite him. Shocker.

After his anger dissolved, we hung out until we had to go to class. After class he handed me an invitation for my cousin's wedding. Two weeks later, here I was regretting my decision after calling to say I would show up.

Michelle was currently behind me yanking my hair to make it cooperate and Lena, god bless her, was putting make up on me.

"Stay still Marcia." Michelle told me while yanking harder than before.

"How can I when you're literally ripping my hair from my scalp." I responded with gritted teeth.

"You have a knot that I'm trying to take out-"

"You told me that five minutes ago!" I yelled at her making Lena poke my eye while she was applying mascara on my eyelashes.

"I'm so sorry Marcia. I'm so sorry." Lena repeated while putting the mascara away.

Moments later I heard knocking on the door. "Are you ready yet?" Landon asked for the hundredth time.

"No!" All three of us shouted at the same time and I heard his footsteps leaving along with his annoying laughter.

Lena passed me open toe pumps and I placed them on my feet. I grabbed scented powder and applied it on my chest. "All done." Michelle said a few seconds later and I moved away from the chair.

I glanced at myself on the mirror and smiled. I looked great for half an hour worth of work. I saw Lena and Michelle leave the room and I removed the tank top and shorts I was wearing. I slid on a white blouse and a black skirt over it. I pulled the skirt higher and applied lotion on my legs and hands. I applied deodorant and sprayed myself with perfume.

I grabbed my small clutch bag and placed my phone inside along with money and the invitation. I walked towards my bed and grabbed the gift. I carried it with me and walked slowly down the stairs. Ashton was fixing his watch on his wrist when I came down. His stare made me uncomfortable and on the last step I stumbled into him.

"Look at you already falling for me." He joked and I glared at him.

"Can we leave already? The sooner we leave the sooner we can come back." I muttered and he took the present from my hands.

I saw Landon give him a set of keys before walking out the front door and leaving in an SUV. Ashton walked ahead of me and I covered my eyes from the blazing sun.

I snapped my eyes towards the car parked out front and halted my steps. Ashton passed around me and placed the gift on the back seat.

"Why aren't we taking your usual car?" I asked him coming closer.

"I like to drive different cars now and then." He responded and opened the passanger door for me.

I got in the car and he shut the door right after. The first thing I noticed was the trident on the steering wheel and the nice interior. This car certainly screamed money, I wouldn't hear the end of how I got myself a rich one.