Chase Parker

Enjoy!

This story will connect with characters from Married to Mr Parker.

The handsome Chase Parker on the side

*********************

Marcia

"No." I opposed for the fifth time.

"Marcia, this car has everything you need. It has luxury, it will keep you safe and it's extremely comfortable." Ashton tried to reason with me but I continued shaking my head.

I glanced out the window and gave a lingering look at the Grand Cherokee. "But the price range is way different than the one I like, plus you said I could choose any car I wanted." I responded stubbornly.

"Marcia the car that we used to get here costs more than those two combined." Ashton said while pointing at the car I liked and then the one he liked. "You know what, fine. We'll have it your way." Ashton told me and I grinned.

I knew he would crack, it took me an hour but it worked. Landon came up to me and showed me the car he was thinking on buying.

"I'll buy it next weekend, I have to drive Ashton's car back home." Landon informed me while glancing at Ashton's car.

"Oh, that makes sense." I responded. Glancing towards my left, I saw Ashton coming out of the office with a grin.

"Everything is settled, let's go." He told us and took my hand.

He handed me the keys and walked around the back. He got inside seconds later with a grin. "Why are you so happy? You just wasted forty five thousand dollars on me." I asked Ashton with a frown.

He muttered something under his breath and I raised an eyebrow at him. "What?" I asked him confused.

"Happy wife, happy life." He responded with a goofy grin on his face.

I started pulling out of the place and saw George get into a brand new Discovery sport. "What is George doing?" I asked Ashton while beginning to drive down the service lane.