The Killer

Enjoy!

********************

Marcia

Our sweet moment was ruined by Michelle bursting through the door.

"Your cousin was finally located, she's staying at one of her husbands houses outside of the state. What do you want us to do?" Michelle rushed out.

"Capture her and bring her in." I responded and she nodded.

"We'll come in and ambush her, then we'll bring her in." I got off Ashton as soon as she left.

"I want to know the truth, how did my cousin really die." I mumbled and Ashton nodded, we would know the answer in the morning.

I closed my eyes and snaked my arm around Ashton. I soon fell into a deep sleep.

I was awakened by Ashton, who was softly running his hand through my hair. "What time is it?" I asked him and he slightly moved his head.

"It's a quarter after six." He responded in a gruff voice.

"Have they brought her in?" I asked him.

"They are on their way back, she was ambushed around five in the morning. She was taking a bus, trying to flee to the northern states." Ashton explained and I nodded.

"I'll go get ready for her arrival." I quickly got up and changed into a pair of yoga pants and a black t-shirt.

I went outside and waited until I saw the SUVs entering the premises. Andreas was the first to get out and Michael followed. A guard opened the passenger door and a woman with a cover on her head was shoved out. Michael dragged her around the house towards the basement.

We had set up a couple of cameras around to make sure we had the moment she confessed on tape. How she ordered to kill me and what really happened to my cousin Julia.

She was placed on a chair and strapped down. Aden was in front of her along with my brother and a few guards. The rest of us were hidden from her view.

"We were informed you tried to assassinate Lady Ferrer, is that true?" Aden asked her and she stayed quiet.

The black cloth was taken off her head and she glanced around blindly at the armed men in the room. "What's that bitch to you?" She asked Aden with a glare on her face.

"Maybe an ally or perhaps an enemy, that's none of your concern. Now answer me. Did you or did you not order her assassination?" Aden asked her and she pursed her lips.

After a few moments of her silence, I noticed a guard come in with a bucket. It was filled up to the brim with water and I saw the slight fear pass through her eyes. Aden grabbed her by her hair and hovered her face over the bucket.

"I'm going to ask you one more time, did you order Lady Ferrer's assassination?" He asked her once again, his patience running low.

She opened her mouth but all that came out was a long trail of spit. Aden took that as silence and shoved her head into the bucket. She struggled for a few seconds and then he brought her back up. She gasped for breath but still stayed silent.

"Since this won't work, I'll try a different approach." He announced, while chuckling to himself. I felt my heart accelerate in my chest and I inched closer.

He grabbed a container of gasoline from the side and he sprayed some near her feet. Some lead towards her but it didn't connect with the other trail.

"This will most likely give me something to work with. Is there anything you want to tell me?" He asked Priscilla and she nodded.

"Go fuck yourselves!" She yelled at all the guys in the room.