Blue Wedding

I am almost done with school, so that means I'll be updating again.

Yay!

Enjoy!

Marcia's dress on the side.

*********************

Marcia

Ashton's family stayed at the guest house for the entire week. I got to meet every single one of them to the point where I was comfortable in my swim suit around them.

"So how did you two meet?" Nina, Michelle's sister asked me.

"Landon kidnapped me and brought me here against my will." I responded with a sarcastic smile.

Nina's smile faded and she punched Landon on the chest. "Ashton sure knows how to win the ladies." Nina muttered after placing a comforting hand on me.

"I bet." I responded while glancing at Ashton.

"Good thing you two are already married, or you would be running as far away as possible by now. There was this one time Ashton brought home his first girlfriend. Poor girl, she started crying when aunt Karina showed off her gun collection." Nina laughed while Ashton rolled his eyes.

I was torn between laughing at the story or feeling bad about the girl. There was a moment when I was placed in the same situation as her. Thrown into a world I didn't know existed right in front of me.

I saw movement on my left and noticed George come up towards Landon. The latter nodded and walked away without saying a word. "Sorry to cut this chat short, but we have to leave." Ashton said while getting up from his seat.

All around us his cousins groaned but nodded nonetheless. "But she actually has a sense of humor, you can't take her away from us!" Nina whined and Michelle rolled her eyes at her sister.

"When are you guys coming back?" She asked with a slight frown.

"It all depends how long it takes to finish our bussiness." I knew what he meant by those words and by the looks of things so did Michelle.

"So... around next weekend?" She asked and Ashton nodded solemnly.

"Alright, well take care." Michelle said with a small smile.

I got up from my seat and Nina pulled me into a hug. "Have fun." She whispered in my ear and I nodded smiling.

"Of course." I waved goodbye at Ashton's cousins and followed him towards the house silently.

I grabbed my purse from my room and my cellphone. I sent a quick text to Aden and my aunt about my whereabouts. I called my mom but she didn't pick up, so I ended up leaving a voicemail. I sent an email to my uncle and he replied immediately.

I smiled at his sweet words and started walking down the stairs. George held the door open for me and I climbed into the awaiting SUV.

Ashton strapped in with a frown on his face. I decided not to comment on it because I knew he just needed time to cool off. What ever it was that was bothering him, I would know whenever he gathered his thoughts.

We arrived at the small airport at the outskirts of the city. Ashton opened the door and stepped off the SUV. He extended his arm out towards me and I followd him aboard the plane. I took shaky steps towards an empty seat and placed my hands under my legs.

I glanced around and took note of the small aircraft. Definitely a private jet. I sat in my seat uncomfortable, until the plane was ready to take off. Ashton sat next to me and took my right hand in his. I gripped it harshly and he gave me a strange look.