Chapter 2 - Haunted House

Recommended song to listen to while reading - I'm on fire by Eun Jiwon (slowed version)

---------------------------------------✩✩✩

"Alright then!" I responded, going into my room and drifting to sleep almost immediately.

*Time skip*

After 4 hours of sleeping, I woke up feeling much better so I took a shower and started unpacking when I heard a knock on the door

"Come in!" I said.

"Do you need some help?"

"Sure."

My brother started putting away some of my stuff and, 1 hour later, we were done.

"Done!" I said, feeling relieved "Thank you for helping me, Hyung."

"No worries" He said smiling "By the way, my friends asked me if we want to hang out today. Would you like to come?"

"You told them about me?"

"I mean, you are my brother so of course I did! Does it bother you...?" He said.

"No! I was just curious... And yes, I want to go out with you and your friends!" I explained.

"Really? Thank God! They said to meet them at 7 pm, so in like 2 hours? Is that okay with you?"

"Yes, it is."

*Time skip, 18:45 o'clock*

"Jake, are you ready? We should leave soon!"

"Yes! Give me one second!" I said, before looking in the mirror, checking if I looked presentable, and left the room.

I saw that Jay Hyung was waiting for me in the kitchen. He was wearing a pair of black jeans, with a black T-shirt, white sneakers, and a black leather jacket. It was a casual outfit, but it looked really good on him.

I, on the other hand, was wearing some simple black pants, with a white shirt and a black sweater over it, and my favorite pair of sneakers. For jewelry, I just put on a silver necklace. I really like this look.

"Are you trying to hit on one of my friends or...?" My brother asked me after checking out my outfit.

"What? No! I'm just trying to make a good impression!" Feeling embarrassed, I quickly added "Let's go! We are going to be late!"

Arriving at the park where Jay said we will meet with the others, I saw 5 guys looking in our direction. When we were only a few meters away, one of them said;

"Finally! You guys came just in time!" He smiled, then looked at me "Hi! I'm Jungwon! And you must be Jake!"

"Hi! Yes, I am! Nice to meet you, Jungwon!" I answered politely.

"Guys! This is Jake, my brother!"

"Hi! I'm Sunoo and I'm 17! I really like your outfit!"

„Nice to meet you Sunoo and thank you!" I said, smiling at him. He had a really cute face and looked like a really nice person.

"Hi! I'm Niki and I'm 15." He said, glaring a little at me, then looking back at the cute boy, with heart eyes.

"Hi! I'm Heeseung and I'm 19!"