Chapter 21 - Baby

Recommended song to listen to while reading -  Neverending Story by Straykids

---------------------------------------✩✩✩

"Forget it. I'm going to sleep with Heeseung Hyung tonight. Maybe you could invite Chris over if you've missed him so much." 

He was ready to leave when I grabbed his arm and pinned him to my door.

"What the fuck?" I looked at him dead in the eyes while saying it. He hates it when I curse but I didn't give a shit at the moment. What was wrong with him?... Wait a second... "Are you seriously jealous of my best friend? You're joking, right?" I tried holding back my laughter but failed.

He didn't like that though. And, in a spam of a second, I was pinned against the wall, with my hands held above my head and him being dangerously close to my ear. I should've expected that, right...?

"Yes, I am jealous. I'm the type that doesn't like sharing and he was way too touchy, don't you think?" He whispered with a low voice. And there goes all my confidence. Out the window.

My legs felt like jelly the moment he started kissing my neck.

I didn't know how to react. I just stayed still, not moving an inch.

It's not like I wasn't enjoying it, I just didn't know what to do!

The kisses soon turned into something else though, and that's when I actually started processing what was happening.

"Sunghoon Hyung... we can't. My parents are going to kill us both if they see a heckie!" I whispered, trying to keep my voice as low as possible, knowing very well that the others could hear everything that was louder than that.

"Too late." He smiled while looking at the spot he 'worked' on.

Panicked, I quickly got out of his grip and looked in the mirror. There was indeed a big red mark.

That is sure going to turn purple by tomorrow!! I'm so dead!!

"Hyung! What the fuck!" I whispered-yelled. "How am I supposed to cover this?!" I shot him a glare while he just stayed there, looking prouder than ever, which made me even more pissed. So, as revenge, I decided to ignore him until he apologises.

I did my usual night routine and got in bed, not even looking at the boy next to me.

Seeing how annoyed I was, he laid next to me and, after seeing no response, he back-hugged me... How does he know I like back-hugs? And how does he always manage to calm me down so easily!? It was just a hug! That's not fair!