Chapter 13 - My boy

Recommended song to listen to while reading - Let me in (20 CUBE) by Enhypen

 ---------------------------------------✩✩✩

"I was jealous! Okay? Are you happy now?!"

"Why are you yelling at me?! And why would you be jealous? I was just hanging out with Eunji and- Wait... Don't tell me you were like that because I refused to go out with you guys?"

Silence. He sighed.

"Not... exactly ... I just... I felt like shit for the past 2 weeks without you... I didn't have the motivation to do anything... It was like I lost a part of me..." He rested his forehead on my mine.

"What do you mean 'not exactly'? ... And if you felt like that, why didn't you talk to me? Do you know how horrible I felt the whole time? Or how when you told me to move you, I cried because I felt like you were leaving me as well... Like my parents... It felt like you got bored of me and now you just wanted to stay as far away from me as possible..."I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

He grabbed my chin gently, making me look at him.

"W-wait... you cried? Wow, now I feel like a total asshole... Jake, listen to me. I am never going to leave you. Even if I wanted to, I could never do it." His eyes were sparkling like diamonds in the sky~ Shine bright, tonight. You and I were beautiful like diamonds in the sky!~

Moving on!!

Not letting go of my chin, he looked directly into my eyes. His eyes spoke for him. There was regret, sadness but there was something else as well. Desire.

He started getting closer and closer to my face and, when there was only an inch gap between our lips, his phone started ringing, making both of us move away from each other.

He let out a huff, while I looked away, trying to hide my shyness.

Not even a minute later, he ended the call and looked at me.

I, of course, avoided looking at him.

I am surprised I didn't pass out right then and there. It felt like his eyes were piercing holes through me at how intensively he was staring.

*Sunghoon pov*

*Flashback from 1 week and a half ago*

After Jake left, I started getting ready to meet up with the group. At first, I didn't mind him meeting up with a girl at first but, the more I thought about it, the more jealous I got.