Chapter 7 - Project

Recommended song to listen to while reading - All this love by JP Cooper

---------------------------------------✩✩✩

"Before you leave, If Sunwoo tries to approach you or do something to you, call me immediately, okay?"

"I will! Bye, Hyung!"

*At school, in History class*

"Okay everyone, please pay attention!" The teacher said "I decided that your first grade in this class will be a group project! You can choose any country in the world and write about the history of it. You will need to send it to me until next Wednesday at 10 pm. And, before you say anything, I already chose your partner's." The students groaned.

"Yeah, yeah, I know. So, I will call out each one of you and tell you the person you are going to be working with! Kim Taehyu and Yang Seojun, Choi Jungyon with Seo Nayeon, .... (blah blah blah), Sim Jaeyun and Park Eunji.

Me and a girl, who was a few rows away from me, raised our hands. She looked at me and smiled. She seemed like a nice person! Maybe we could become friends!

Twenty minutes later, the boring lesson was over. I got my thing and went to the girl that I was going to work with.

"Hi!... So, I was thinking we should talk about the project: when would you like to meet and where? Between, I'm Jake." I smiled at her, feeling a little embarrassed.

"Hi! I'm Eunji! It's nice to meet you, Jake! We can meet today at the library, if you are free as well." She said happily, lessening the awkwardness between us.

"It's nice meeting you too, Eunji! And yes, I am free. At what time?"

"What about 18 o'clock?"

"Yeah, sure!"

"Can I get your number as well? Just in case something happens and I can't come."

After exchanging numbers, we said goodbye to each other and went in opposite directions.

Before going back to the dorm, I bought myself and Sunghoon Hyung some breakfast, which consisted of dumplings with fried rice.

After having a mini fight over the fact that he wanted to pay me back for buying him the meal and me refusing to take it, we started eating the food that was now cold.

Throughout the day, I attended 3 other courses and, after that, I worked on some of my projects. It was around 17.10 when I decided it was time for me to get ready.