Chapter 20 - Happier with you

Recommended song to listen to while reading - Way back home by SHAUN

Recommended song to listen to while reading Way back home by SHAUN

---------------------------------------✩✩✩

I looked out the window and saw... the beach!!

"Oh my. You did not." As soon as we got out of the car, rather than going directly in the water, I went up to Sunghoon and gave him a peck on his lips, muttering a short 'Thank you' before running away as fast as I could!

When I looked back, I saw him only a few meters away!!! Which made me dashi run run run~ (One of the best eras Bts had in my opinion!!) but he caught me!!

"No!! Let go!" I started whining through my laughs! "Put me down!!" He lifted me up and carried me like I was a sack of potatoes into the sea (Under the sea~ Under the sea~ The little mermaid was 10 times better because of this song!!)

We had fun for another 3 or 4 hours before we actually went to eat something for the first time that day. If that doesn't show that we had so much fun that we even forgot to eat, I don't know what does.

After we finished eating the seafood and had a mini fight over who is going to pay (He won. But only because he slipped the money to the cashier when I wasn't paying attention!), we went to our next destination, which was a dog café!!!

I quickly hugged my date and ran to the cute dogs, patting and playing with every single one of them!

"This is the best date ever!" Sunghoon, who was right next to me, smile.

"I'm happy you like it." He said softly.

We talked, laughed and made jokes for the next few hours that we spent there, but everything must come to an end... And, without even noticing, we were on our way back to the campus.

This time, rather than going to my room, we went to his.

"I haven't been here for a while..."

"It's good that you are back though... It felt empty without you here." Taking my hand, we sat down on his bed.

A few minutes of silence later, I decide to say;

"I had a really great time today. Thank you." I said genuinely.

"I had a great time too. Thank you." I giggled at his response. Why is he so cute?

"Can I.... kiss you?" After processing what I just heard, I nodded shily. And we kissed. But, this time, it was different. It was full of love and passion. It was perfect. Best date ever.

That night, I slept in his room, with his clothes on and him spooning me. One of the best memories that I have with him.

Before dozing off, thinking that the boy next to me was already asleep, I whispered; I love you. But, oh boy, was I wrong! Not even 5 seconds later, I felt his arms wrap around my torso, and him replying with an 'I love you too, baby'.