Chapter 3 - Closer

Recommended song to listen to while reading - Victory Song by Stray Kids

---------------------------------------✩✩✩

"Who's there?" Sunghoon asked and a flashlight was directed in our way.

"What are you guys doing? Everyone was wai- Oh, was I interrupting something?" Heeseung asked, smirking at the position we were in.

I immediately let go of him and both of us looked away, feeling embarrassed about the situation. He laughed, before saying; "You guys are so cute! But let's talk about this later! Now, let's go!! Jay is going to kill me if we waste any more time in here!"

We got out of the Haunted House and went to the others. After seeing us, Jay got up and said;

"What took you guys so long?"

"My phone battery died and we tried finding the exit for like 15 minutes, but Heeseung Hyung found us first and here we are." Sunghoon mumbled.

"Whatever, let's just go eat something! I'm starving."

Jay, together with Jungwon went ahead, while me and Sunghoon stayed last.

Today was really fun and really scary at the same time. I will definitely remember this day. It's been a while since I had this much fun.

"What are you thinking about?" The boy next to me asked.

"About today..." I said smiling a little "I had a lot of fun..."

"Yeah, me too..."

Sunghoon is actually a really nice person after you get to know him better.

"So, how do you like living here?"

"I really like it. It's much better than the hot weather in Australia and people are so polite. Plus, the food is delicious and the culture is just so beautiful and fascinating."

"You didn't like Australia?" He asked.

"Oh no! I love Australia, but Korea just feels different. It feels better."

"What are you two, lovebirds, talking about?" Heeseung swung his arms around us like a drunk person. He really likes to interrupt us, doesn't he?

Sunghoon just rolled his eyes at him, saying ; "None of your business."

"Rude!" He said, before leaving, a smirk appearing on his face once again.

My curiosity was eating me alive about the boy. This was my opportunity to talk to him so I just decided to try and maybe get to know him better.