Chapter 4 - Roommate

Recommended song to listen to while reading -  Ainsi bas la vida by Indila

---------------------------------------✩✩✩

After hanging out for another hour and a half, we decided to split up and go home, because it was past midnight.

*Time skip, 1 week a 4 days later*

It's been almost 2 weeks since we watched the horror movie and today was the day when I moved into my new dorm and was the day when I got my schedule, plus other information that I needed for this semester.

After getting everything I needed from the secretary, I started walking to my dorm.

In the information it was said that I will have a roommate, who is a senior that will move in the next day! I was really excited but a little sad at the same time, knowing that I can't hang out with the boys as much as we did in the past month or so. Oh well, at least I have Sunghoon, who I might see around the campus. Speaking of which, I should try getting to know this place better, so it will be easier in 2 days to find my way around.

I heard a ding coming from my phone, so I want to check it to see it was from our group chat;

**************

Jungwon: @Jake Are you at the dorm yet? Did you get your schedule? Do you know who your roommate is? :]

Me: Yes, yes and he's still not here but apparently, he is a Senior and is coming tomorrow!

Sunoo: Maybe Sunghoon Hyung knows him!

Heeseung Hyung: Update us when you find out who he is! Now I'm curious!!

Me: I will :]

**************

After chatting with the others, I went out to explore the campus. It was pretty big and well taken care of. I walked around for another 30 minutes before going back to my room and started unpacking my stuff. At the time I finished, it was already past midnight so, after doing my night routine, I plopped in my bed and fell asleep almost instantly. Sleeping beauty, who? I don't even need a needle to fall asleep quickly!