Special Chapter (Happy 1 year <3)

Recommended song to listen to while reading - I like you by Jereena Montemayor

---------------------------------------✩✩✩

Sunghoon's pov

It was already dark outside, the stars were shining brightly as I looked out the big window in front of me.

I was a nervous wreck.

I kept fidgeting with my fingers in hopes of calming down my nerves but it only made me even more stressed.

"Mate, you really need to calm down, everything will be perfect, we will make sure of that." Chris said while patting me on the back. I gave him a small smile while I tried to control myself. It was a big day after all.

"He's right, Sunghoon. Now stop walking around like a mad man and put on your big boy pants. There isn't much time left until they will arrive."

"I still can't believe that today is the day I am proposing." I slowly smiled while looking once again out the window, thinking about the boy that I love, Jake.

That day was on our 5th year anniversary. Five years with him made me realize that not even in 100 years would I get tired of him. I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. I wanted him to be officially mine. And that specific day felt like the right time to make that dream come true and finally ask him to marry me.

I was so nervous and excited at the same time, my palms were sweaty and, at that point, I was almost shaking because of all the intense emotions that I was feeling. But I knew that no other emotion could suppress the love I felt for my boyfriend. He was perfect. Perfect for me.

And I knew that he loved me as well, but that didn't stop me from worrying that he might say he wasn't ready or straight up refusing me.

"Sunoo just told me that they are on their way here with Jake so get ready." Jay said with a soft tone before resting his hands on my shoulders "You can do this. Don't be nervous, it's Jake after all. The one that you love." I took a deep breath before making sure I had the ring and going to my spot.

I thought that the place where I wanted to ask such an important question needed to be equally as special as the moment, so I chose the restaurant where we first had our official date (which was also our favourite restaurant and held so many beautiful memories).

The place was decorated beforehand by me and the boys who were a huge help in this whole process, not only by helping with decorations and also making sure Jake didn't suspect a thing, but also being there for me mentally. I was really lucky to have such amazing people around me.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 || 𝐉𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐧 🎉