Chapter 14 - The plan

Recommended song to listen to while reading -  SSICK by StrayKids

Recommended song to listen to while reading SSICK by StrayKids

---------------------------------------✩✩✩

I was ready to kill that fucking asshole and his minions. How dare he punch and bully MY JAKE JUST BECAUSE OF HIS SEXUALITY?!

The video of them beating him up was going viral in our department.

I sent the video to Jay Hyung and told him to check on his brother and also assured him that I will take care of the guys who dared to do such a thing to him.

He didn't try to stop me, knowing that he can trust me with this matter. He knew that I could do anything to protect the ones that I love. And he also knew how much I cared about Jake. Even without me telling him.

I called both Hyunjin and Yeonjun after talking to Jay;

"Yo, what's up? You never call us unless something happened." Yeonjun was the one who spoke up first, with a worried tone.

"Yeah, Jun is right! What's going on?" Hyunjin had the same worried tone as the other.

"Did you see the video that is going viral in our department? If not, I just sent it to you. I need your help to take revenge on the assholes who did that to Jake."

"I'm in."

"Me too."

"Just so you know, we might get in trouble, like, big trouble." I warned them but their response remained the same.

"So, what's the plan?" Hyunjin sounded excited.

"So, tomorrow morning, we wait next to Jake's locker for Sunwoo and his minions. When they arrive, we go up to them and try to make them apologize to Jake, which will, most probably, not work. That's when we make them regret their whole life decisions."

"This is going to be a lot of fun! But... how come YOU want to fight someone? You never liked these things, saying that they are immature and shit." Silence... "So?" Yeonjun said.

"Come on! It's obviously because it's about HIS boy!" Hyunjin started teasing.

"Oh, you're right! Silly me! Of course, it's because of HIS Jake!" Yeonjun played along.

"You guys are annoying. See you guys at 7.30 in front of our University. Don't be late." I tried to hold back my chuckle but failed.

"You love us!~" Jin said with a playful laugh which made Jun laugh.

I hung up with a smile on my face and, not long after, I went to bed. I couldn't wait for the next day.

At the sound of my alarm going off, I got up and started getting ready. I wore some comfortable clothes so it could be easier for me to move (or more like 'Beat the shit out of some doughebags') with them.