Golden admission

Tubbo pov:

The bus ride here was laborious and dreadful, it certainly wasn't first class but it was worth it I suppose.

The second I got off the bus to an unknown city south of where I'm familiar with I rushed to the nearest sign to find the most likely hospital Ranboo couple be in. If it even was Ranboo.

It took me a while and several uncomfortable conversations with the locals but I finally found the grand hospital, Coated with glistening white walls, so much so that it was sickening.

I never liked hospitals, nothing ever as good from hospitals, you could argue birth but then the babies grow up and become annoying people who I despise.

I rushed in and asked for Ranboo only to be stopped by the receptionist "only friends and family are allowed in" she said

"Please I need to see him" I cried

"And are you a friend or family of the victim?"

"I'm- I'm his boyfriend" I let out without thinking,

"Can't be a good one then. He got released last night. Something about a show he had to play tonight at the grand theatre" she explained.

And then in that instant I ran out looking for yet another grand building I had no idea where it was.

So yet another hour of roaming the streets and asking for people for directions I found it, with a big banner of the band including Ranboo in his now iconic mask and glasses.

I reminisced on the memories of the band briefly before walking into the reception, ready to buy a ticket for the show.

"One ticket please. For the endermen"

"It's sold out.. unless you have a pre-booking?" The receptionist asked

I bowed my head on defeat but still said my name

"Is there one under Tubbo?" I chuckled, testing my luck

"Ah yes. One Tubbo and plus one, V.I.P ticket" the receptionist said sliding me a golden ticket

———————————————

Ranboo POV:

I still felt somewhat dizzy even after the doctors had cleared me to go, I knew I wasn't really fit to leave but Phil had bought off the doctors.

I saw Wilbur looking over the crowd and his face had lit up after being confused for so long this afternoon, it was nice seeing him happy after the day he's had. He'd been through a lot, learning about Phil and all.

But now he was happy.

Dream was relaxed as per usual texting his new fling, a doctor at the hospital who is hopefully off his shift and techno was doing his usual practising.

Eventually we got the call to go on, and the lights slowly brightened allowing us to see the crowd in all its glory. I still didn't feel the best, and all of a sudden I thought I was hallucinating.

My dreams of seeing Tubbo in the crowd jumping up and down whilst we played came true, no matter how many times I wiped my eyes or shook my head he stayed there. Staring at me, and no one else.

Wilbur had started singing and dream and techno playing but I stayed still. My eyes focused on Tubbo, it wasn't until he pretended to play the drums that I realised where I was.

I timed myself in and started playing. Whatever illness I was feeling was quickly diminished and I played my heart out on the drums. As best I could.