13 | You and Me For Dessert

I could hear my heartbeat pounding through my head like a subwoofer in a nightclub. It was deafening trying to focus on my rapid breathing and the adrenaline shooting through my veins. A layer of sweat covered my body from head to toe, my hair a mess and my eyes barely staying open.

The sheets were strewn from the bed, barely tucked into their sides nor resembling the perfectly made bed from house keeping earlier. At least they weren't ruined. At least they were dry.

My hands were still bound above my head with Tom's belt, my wrists remaining red and the lack of blood flow causing for a pulsing sensation throbbing in my finger tips.

His hot cum was spread across my stomach, the first spurt coming straight after pulling his cock from inside me, the second and smaller ejaculation landing across my tits.  He seemed to enjoy that one, pulling his cock whilst telling me how much of a good girl I was, asking me to tell him where I wanted him to cum.

He always liked seeing his own cum on my body, he always pulled out so he could see it. Even during blowjobs he always wanted to leave a bit of cum on my lips. It was a fetish of his in a way, I guess.

As much as I was laying flat on my back with my mans cum drying along my body and the muscles in my legs spawning from the intense sex, Tom remained chivalrous and ever so kind. He came back to the bed with a box of tissues, sitting next to me and wiping up the mess he had made.

"Oh Darling, sorry I should've undone this first, are you okay?" he said reaching up to undo the leather belt from my wrists and running his thumb along the red marks.

With a hum in my sigh I smiled down at him, putting my arms down beside my body and relaxing them. Compared to the such heavy, deep and lustful sex we had just partaken in, he was so gentle and loving during the aftercare.

"You okay?" He chuckled, running his arm up one of my thighs as it trembled slightly, the aftershock of my organs still occasionally making my legs spasm. It happens, whenever the sex is insanely good.

"Yeah, just didn't think you'd go that hard since going so long without sex. I kind of expected you to ease into it rather than go back to our usual pace," I giggled, sitting up and adjusting the pillows to sit plump behind my back.

"You did so well for me though Darling, I didn't think you'd last two rounds at a rate like that," he taunted, leaning forward to press his lips softly against mine, his fingertips resting under my chin.

We quickly had a second shower, rinsing our bodies of sweat and cum; the usual ritual after sex. Changing into the silk robes provided to us as guests, he pulled me towards him and kissed my forehead softly.

"Tea before bed? Maybe some dessert?" He suggested, smiling and pulling me with him as he walked backwards towards the kitchen.

"Tom, we can get the room service butlers to bring us tea with the dessert, it's a holiday we can't be making our own tea," I laughed, copping a scoff from Tom saying that his favourite teas were the ones I made myself. Cute Tom. Cute.

I rolled my eyes and pulled away from him to make us both cups of tea, Tom's hand slapping my ass through the thin robe as I walked off.

"Hey! Don't be cheeky you sneaky son of a bitch," I called out, skipping down to the kitchen as he ordered us dessert and with the houses phone. I smiled to myself as I heard his voice, just thinking about Tom being back to his usual self made me so happy.

It wasn't long before someone from the main kitchens brought our desserts to the house. Tom answered the door and brought the little brown cake boxes into the kitchen, put them on the island and started rummaging through random drawers trying to find spoons for us.

"Top one on the right," I said smiling at him struggle, stirring the sugar in our teas before carrying them both to the kitchen island where our dessert was.

"What'd you end up ordering huh?" I asked, opening the box to see a thick slice of New York Baked Cheesecake inside.

"I knew it was your favourite," he grinned, leaning forward and stealing a spoonful of it from me.

"And what did you order?" I asked, seeing his face drop when he opened the second box and turned it towards me.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me," he sighed, looking at a fifth severed finger perched on top of a Salted Caramel Macaron. This finger was potentially the nicest one we had received; another woman's finger, this time wearing an expensive looking engagement ring right above the laceration where it was cut off.

As shocking as it was, both of us were so used to seeing severed fingers now, that our reactions weren't the expected screams or cries.

"How did they follow us here? Who the fuck are these people," I mumbled, watching Tom use a spoon to push the macaron and finger to the side.

"Ew Tom, don't play with your food," I joked, although he didn't laugh. I have a dark sense of humour, maybe this joke didn't land well with him... Too soon maybe. Sometimes I forget that I see shit like this at work all the time. Maybe I forgot that

"No, no... There's a note this time... The Finger guy is reaching out to us... He knows that we got security at our house and he's sending us one last message whilst we were away from home," Tom said picking the small white card from underneath the macaron and opening it. He took a deep breath and sighed.

- To the Dutch and his new Dutchess