6: I'm Not Human?

The walk back to the house was silent. As we walk into the house and up the stairs I hear classical music and people chatting in the kitchen, Edward leaves and I walk towards the chatting. I lean over the counter, watching and listening.

"Can I help with anything?" I ask, making all three flinch.

"No, of course not, you're the guest" Esme smiles.

"Please I insist" I give her a big smile with pleading eyes.

"How about you set the table for one"

"For one?" I furrow my eyebrows. "There's six of us and that's not counting Jasper and Alice" I add.

"We are not hungry" Esme answers, I look at Rosalie and she gives me a reassuring smile, I give in.

"Dinner for one" I smile and walk around the counter. "Um- where are the plates?"

"Top cabinet" Rosalie points.

"Fork and knife?"

"Bottom drawer, right to the sink" She smiles.

"Thanks got it, and the c-"

"Opposite cabinet from the plates"

"Thank you" I giggle.

"Your welcome" she smiles.

I take all the things and walk to the dinner table no knowing where I would be sitting, I leave the stuff at the table and walk back to the kitchen.

"Where sh-"

"Head of the table" Carlisle answers with a smile.

"Got it" I smile and walk back, placing my plate at the head of the table, fork and knife to the right of the plate and the cup to the corner left.

I walk back to the kitchen sitting on a stool watching everyone work quietly and listening to the music. Rosalie was chopping salad, Esme was making mashed potatoes and Carlisle was making steak and broccoli. The thought they were making all of this for me made my heart melt, they were being so nice and loving.

"You guys know I'm just one person, and I can't eat all of that" I said suddenly making all three of them jump.

"Jesus, you scared us" Esme says with a small giggle and I join her.

"I'm so sorry" I smile nervously.

"It's okay don't worry, and if you can't eat it all you can take it home" Carlisle smiles, and I nod. "Why don't you go get Edward and Emmett, they are upstairs"

"Sure" I smile and walk off.

I walk up the stairs and into a hallway, I knock lightly but no answer, so I knock again and the door swings open.

"Uh- your dad said to come get you" I pause and look inside his room. "Oh my! What a view" his room was covered in windows, he steps aside and lets me walk in. I stare in amazement and then "Geez that's a lot of music" I smile and walk over to read a couple of titles.

Damn he has good taste in music.

He chuckles, and watches me stare at his room, everything was so beautiful, the view was breathtaking, well at least to me it was. I like seeing nature so the fact that I can see the trees from every angle was more than amazing.

"We should head downstairs" He breaks the silence.

"Uh yeah we have to get Emmett first" I speak, not taking my eyes of the windows.

"He's on the other side"

"Okay, let's go" I smile and head out of Edwards room.

"Your strange" He says walking in front of me.