Prologue

23 February 2000

*Knock Knock Knock*

"Miss, Your breakfast is ready!" said the lady behind the doors.

"Okay! I'll be down in a bit" you said as you brush your hair.

You head downstairs still in your pajamas, to the dining table to be greeted by your dad on the hallway.
"Good morning sweetheart," he hugged you, "how did you sleep?"

"Good," You smiled at him.

He kissed my temple and you notices his blazer on his hand. He was about to walk pass me.

"Where are you going?" as you grab his wrist, "You're not gonna join me for breakfast?"

"Sorry dear, I got an early meeting at work," He replied.

"Oh- okay. Be careful on your way dad!" You told him with a warm smile across your face.

He nodded and left.

You and your dad has a pretty strong bond but it annoys you that sometimes you can't even have a proper breakfast with him. You knew he was busy, So you tried to understand his situation.

You went to the dining table and was greeted by a few servants.

"Good morning, Miss y/n" They said in unison as they bowed.

"Good morning everyone" You smiled.

After breakfast, you sat on the living room checking my social media. Just the usual daily gossips.

*Ding*

You noticed a notification from my Manager aka. my bestfriend Emma. She has been my manager for over 2 years. She was always there for me to inform me my schedule and remind me to take care of myself.

One Unread messages

Emma 🐝
Hey, just wanna remind you that you got an interview casting later this evening and after that, you need to go meet me at around 6PM at our local cafe. I need to talk about something.

Y/n 🐢
Okay! I'll be there

Emma 🐝
DON'T BE LATE!
THIS IS AN IMPORTANT INTERVIEW.

Y/n 🐢
Okay-okay. chill.

You look at the clock and noticed it was around 10:32AM. You decided to get ready instead. Better be early than late.

You showered and changed into some clothes that you think will be professional.

Here's your look

You checked your outfit on the mirror. "Well.. Have I gotten everything?" You checked your bag and double check everything that you needed. You got everything. You grab the car keys as you left the house and drove to the Interview.

A/N heree. i'm starting a new story about y/n x helena bonham carter. I've thought about this story for some time now. So I made it happen. I hope you like it!