Chapter 4 || Painful Memory

"Giselle?!" I said almost shouting.

Her soft blue eyes, and her beautiful long platinum blonde hair.. She didn't change.

~ - ~

"I'll leave you two alone to talk" My dad left the room.

"Hello.. Flower." She whispered.

I stood there shocked. I don't know if I was dreaming.

Giselle was my first ever girlfriend, My first love as people said it.
She was my whole world 14 years ago. 

She left me unannounced, only leaving a letter on our favourite spot. Telling that we should break up.

Flashbacks

It was our 4th year anniversary. We fell in love with each other more and more each year passing by. I knew I wanted to make this anniversary special. We made a promise, ever since the first time we dated, to come out about our sexuality at our 4th year anniversary.

I was nervous, I don't know how dad will react to this. I went to my dad's office and come out about my sexuality, He was dissapointed at first but still supported me. I was extremely relieved and wanted to tell Giselle about the news as soon as possible!

I went to the local flower shop, grabbing a beautiful rose bouquet. I also bought our favourite cake, candles, books, to make the moment more romantic. I decided to set up our little 'Date' under our tree, in our favourite meet up spot. I already texted her to meet me in our spot at 2 PM Sharp.

As i was prepping the date, I couldn't control my happiness. We can finally be open about our relationship.

As I was finishing up, it was already 2:15 PM. She still haven't arrived.

I knew she likes to be fashionably late, so I waited patiently. I read the books to fill my time.

3 PM. She still haven't arrived.

4 PM.. 5 PM.. 6PM. She never arrived.

My phone buzzed. I knew it was her. 

'We need to break up.' That's all she texted. I didn't even get a chance to reply before my number was blocked. 

I stood there staring at my phone. shocked. I couldn't believe it. SHE BROKE UP WITH ME AT OUR 4TH ANNIVERSARY THROUGH A TEXT. There wasn't even an explaination why.

Oh.. I cried hard. Real hard. I cried for hours and hours under that tree. The same tree she asked me to be her girlfriend 4 years ago..

After hours of crying, I couldn't even open my eyes at that point. It was burning. I didn't know what i text or do wrong. She broke up with me without a reason. 

After that.. She was gone. No trace whatsoever.

End of flashbacks

After 10 years.. She appeared out of the blue. Calling me a nickname she always used when we were dating. 

"I'm so sorry." that's all the words that left her mouth.

The moment I sae her, the moment my feelings rushed back to me. The feelings hit me like a train. I thought i've cried enough hours to move on from her. Now that she's here. It feels like it was just yesterday. 

I was basically a waterfall at that moment. She came to me and hugged me lovingly. I was too shocked to even push her away. 

I used all of the energy that's left in me, and pushed her hard. "SORRY?! THATS ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY AFTER 10 YEARS?!" I screamed at her out of frustration, "YOU PUT ME THROUGH HELL AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I DID WRONG IN THE FIRST PLACE."

"look- I'm sorry. I can explain," She was crying too.

"THERE'S NOTHING TO EXPLAIN GISELLE. YOU BROKE ME, AND THREW ME AWAY LIKE I WAS NEVER SPECIAL TO YOU," I said between sobs.

"LOOK! I DIDN'T LEFT BECAUSE OF YOU. I LEFT FOR YOU," She shouted at me, "AFTER I CAME OUT TO MY DAD, HE THREATED TO PUT YOUR LIFE TO DANGER IF I DIDN'T LEAVE YOU. IT WAS HARD FOR ME TOO."

"I WAS COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY IN LOVE WITH YOU. I HAD TO." She broke down in my arms, holding me tight.

I was sobbing too. I didn't know how to react. I went silent for amoment beyond saying "..But what took you so long to tell me that?" 

She didn't answer.

"Please leave giselle, I need time to process this through."

I left to my bedroom, taking my stuff with me and locked the door shut. I was mentally and physically drained at that point, I didn't even have the energy to even walk. 

I dragged my body to the bed and within a minute, I was dead asleep. 

~ Next morning ~

My alarm went off at 5 AM. I had to go filming today. I was tired but I knew I had to go.

I went to the bathroom, and washed out my makeup so i don't look like a mess.

I went with a simple plain grey t-shirt and sweatpants. I drove the car to set and saw Helena waiting for me with a smile.

The second I got out of the car, Helena ran up to me and hugged me from behind, and turned around mid sentence

"y/n! How ar- OH LORD WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?" She looked at me worried

 I didn't have the energy to even reply, I just smiled at her weakly.

Helena's POV

We were watching a movie, when y/n phone started ringing. She looked at the phone, looked at me, and back to the phone confused. 

I didn't know who was calling. 

"Hey dad" y/n started

'Aa.. her dad'  I thought to myself.

They talked for a short minute and then she told me she had to go urgently. She didn't tell me why but I didn't bother asking. I walked her through the door, and saw her car leaving my driveway. 

I didn't bother to watch the rest of the movie, since i've got no one to watch it with. I decided to maybe take a long nice bath, and sleep.

I let the water fill the bath tub, while I go grab a bottle of wine. I needed to treat myself.

I fill up my wine glass and went to the bathroom. I took a good hour bath, until i decided to get out and sleep.

~ Next Morning ~

I got off early to work and waited for y/n. I saw her car pull up in the parking area. I ran up and saw her stand out of her car and grab some stuff. I hugged her from the back, "y/n! how ar-" I was mid sentence when she turned around. Her eyes were red, puffy. She looks like she's been crying all night long. 

She didn't reply to my question, maybe it's a sensitive topic for her so i didn't bring it up for the rest of the day. 

She looked tired, and physically drained. I just want to get her mind off whatever was bothering her. I wish I knew. 

We were on a break when I decided to maybe ask her if she want to have dinner with me.

I tapped her shoulders 'y/n? I was wondering if you'd like to accompany me for dinner tonight?" I smiled

She was silent for a moment thinking about it. "Sure, I got nothing to do anyway." 

A/N HERE! HELLO PEOPLE.

THERE YOU HAVE IT. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE! <33