Chapter 2 || How it started

TW!! Sensitive topic, curse words

The next few days went by a blur. It just goes by me waking up, getting ready, went to the library, reading. There wasn't really a schedule other than meetings here and there.

It was a week after I had my casting interview. I got woken up by the sound of constant ringing sound from my phone.

It was literally 8 AM, I was tired. I checked and my phone is basically full of my manager Emma chat and call spams. I called her to be greeted by her screaming

"Y/n Y/NNNNNNN YOU GOT THE PARTTTT" She screamed through the phone

I was still half asleep and just hummed in response.

"AREN'T YOU EXCITED?" Still screaming.

"What are you saying- i GoT thE pArT?" I asked still sleepy

"GIRL- YOU GOT THE PART FOR THE MAIN CHARACTER IN THE MOVIE YOU WENT FOR THE INTERVIEW A WEEK AGO" She told me

My eyes shot open "WHAT-"

"Don't tell me the news just hit," She asked me with an annoyed voice.

I just giggled and after we talked, I had to get ready to go for the meeting, to discuss everything. about the movie.

I showered and changed to a more professional outfit and left the house.

I got to the office and signed the papers. We talked about the movies, the scenes, the plots. It was a lesbian movie so I had a love interest. I forgot to ask the person who will play the love interest.

But what I do know- there will be a party to greet the others and get to know the other casts. So I will for sure see my movie love interest there. I decided to tie my hair half up half down. (Let's say your hair is mid-short type) and you went with a subtle ruffle midi flower dress to go there. I don't want to show up over dressed or under dressed.

 I don't want to show up over dressed or under dressed

Let's say this was your hair look