Chapter 6 || Unofficially Official

(Please read till the end, I got a question)
-A/N

Your POV

The next few weeks went amazing, I wasn't bothered by Giselle. She didn't text, call, or even visit me. It's not that i'll even answer. I don't know what happened to her but it's not like I care anyway. 

Me and Helena fell in love with each other more and more through those days in the set, in her house, restaurants. We went through many 'dates'. We kissed here and there, but yet I'm not sure what are we.

'Friends? No, We kissed and flirt with each other all the time. Friends with benefits? Maybe, but I hope not. Dating? She never asked. I don't know what are we.'

We don't show any PDA in public incase to avoid suspicion. At her house, we act so in love. Holding hands, cuddling, sharing the same drink, sharing the same meals, and a few kisses here and there. At sets, we just act like we barely know each other except at our scenes together. I know I should ask her but I was afraid. Afraid that she will think I'm pushing the situation.

I stayed at her house pretty often that I rarely even went to sleep in my house. I even store some of my clothes in her house.

I think I should confront her over movie night tonight. Me and helena go on a little 'date' each week. Talk about our life, the life that the others didn't get to see. We had a similar hobby which is reading poetry. We would talk hours and hours about poetry alone. Her life was so interesting, that every story she tells is interesting. 

The way she would get shy when i mention how beautiful she looked, every compliment, every meal. It was never boring. 

It was around 4 PM in the afternoon. I was finishing up my last scene of the day. 

"CUT! Thank you everyone" Said the director.

I smiled walking towards the makeup and costume trailor. I got off my costume and went to my car. helena doesn't have to shoot any scene that day so she stayed home. 

I got into my car and started driving to my house to grab some stuff before I went to Helena's house. 

I saw my dad's car. I knew he was home. I hope he wouldn't ask where I was going. 

I got inside, and the house was oddly quiet. I didn't care, I just went straight to my bedroom. 

My bedroom was locked when I left the house but for reason, when i got to the door it was already unlocked. I knew my dad has spare keys to my bedroom, but why does he need to open my room? 

I barge right in and saw Giselle sitting on my bed playing her phone. 

"GISELLE?!" I shouted shocked at what I'm seeing.

"Oh hey y/n, I was waiting for you" She smiled at me acting like I didn't just screamed at her.

"What do you want?" I ask her.

"What? Am I not allowed to visit?" She answered mockingly.

I was too tired to even put up a fight with her. I just sigh and walked passed her, I grab my jacket from the closet, and some pj's. 

I was about to walk out the door when Giselle grab a hold of my wrist and forced me to face her. 

'Where are you going? You just got here."

"None of your business" I said coldly about to turn away. She hold my wrist tighter than before. Cutting off my blood circulation. It hurts.

"Giselle- Let go of my hand it hurts."

"I'm not letting you go until you tell me where you're going," she said sternly.

I tried to pull my hand away but it didn't work. "I'm just staying on a friend's house. Now let go."

She did and I left, My wrist hurt but I didn't pay attention to it. I couldn't care less, and drive straight to helena's.

I had her house's spare keys, So I walked in. "helena dear? hellie?" No answer. I walked towards the living room. I saw her sitting on the couch, with her glasses on the tip of her nose, and reading a poetry book. She didn't notice my presence. I smiled at sight and plopped right beside her. She jumped at the sudden movement. "You're so easily scared," I laughed.

She glared at my playfully with her hand still on her chest, "Not funny."

"oh c'mon it was hilarious seeing you, I can't control myself," I said smiling.

She hit my arm playfully and burried her head on my neck and she saw my wrist.
"What happened here dear? Who hurt you?" She looked my in the eyes worried.

I looked at my wrist, it was red almost purple colored. I can see giselle's handprint on it. "Just someone, I'll tell you later" I looked away. With that, she caress my wrist softly and kissed it.

"Hellie?" I said breaking the silence, "I got a question."

"Hmm?" She hummed not looking away from red almost purple wrist.

I took the courage to ask "What are we?"

She froze for a minute, and sit herself up. She looked straight into my eyes. "What do you mean, dear?"

"..What are we?" I asked again

She was silence for a moment and said "What do you want me to be?"

Helena's POV

I was silent for a moment and said "What do you want me to be?"

"my girlfriend" y/n mumbled.

"What? I can't hear you."

Oh I heard it clearly actually, but I just wanted her to say it again.

Y/n paused for a moment before saying it again "My girlfriend" she said a little louder than last time.  

"There you have it then."

"Huh?"

I propped my sitting position facing her, holding her hands in mine. 

"Y/n, when you came into my life as a surprise, there at my worst, and my greatest. You made me feel a connection I've never felt with anyone, Made me believe and showed me the term of 'love'. You never left my side. I know I haven't asked because I was afraid of rejection. I don't want to rush things between us, considering we have known each other for 2 and a half months. I love you, I really do with all I am. y/n, Will you be my girlfriend?" 

She smiled widely before saying" Yes, Of course!" She kissed my lips passionately before pulling my body into a tight embrace. 

Back to your POV

I was so happy that night that I forget about Giselle. Me and helena cuddled up on the couch and watch a movie before going to bed. Her head on my chest, I put my fingers through her hair, She fell asleep after about an hour watching a movie. 

I heard soft snores from the beautiful woman under me. I slowly turned off the TV and put the poetry book she was holding and her glasses aside. I carried her carefully to bed. I tucked her to bed and kissed her forehead. "Goodnight, My love," I Whispered.

I turned off the lights, letting the moonlight shines through the windows, I pulled her close to me, and not long after that, I fell asleep.

A/N HEREE!!! AAAA FINALLY WE'RE OFFICIAL YALL. Man- I feel so single. I Hope ya'll enjoy ittt!! I'm a bit too lazy to re-read the whole stuff so please forgive me for the mistakes. Ps. I finally finished my exams, i'm so relieved.

Don't forget to votee <333 

I've got a question for ya'll. Should I write smut maybe later on the chapter? I'm not good at it but I can give it a try.