Chapter 5 || A little Idea

~Later that evening~

Me and helena was still on set, I've already finished my scenes for today, just needed to wait for helena to finish up. 

I told helena that i'll wait for her in the costume trailor. I sat on the empty seat and started to scroll through some social media.

There's isn't much to see but it's good enough to spend my time. I got up to get some water when I heard my phone buzzed. 

1 unread messages.

'Oh-? Unknown number..?' I thought to myself.

The text only said 'Hey.'

'Uhm hello? Do I know you..?' I replied

'Ouch.. you deleted my number. It's me. Giselle.' 

I stared at my phone in shock, 'Where did she get my number-' 

'How did you get my number giselle.'

'Oh- I may or may not ask your father for it.' I can feel her smiling through the screen. 

Look I love my dad but at times, he should've known better.

I sigh 'What do you want?' I asked straight to the point.

'Flower.. I know you're probably still mad at me, I just wanted to ask if you'd like to meet up tonight, at cyberg cafe near your house?'

'I'd appreciate it if you stop calling me 'flower' and no. I can't. I got dinner with a friend tonight.' I replied to her.

'Oh.. okay. No worries.' and just like that, the conversation ended.

I burried my face in my hands, not knowing what to do with Giselle. 

"Hey love, are you okay..?" That voice.. I knew who it was right away but I didn't move a muscle.

"I'm great, just got a lot in my mind," I simply replied.

"Y'know you can always talk to me.." she said as she put her arms around my shoulders.

"Maybe later, Anyway- You're done with filming today?" I asked trying to change the topic.

"Mhmm, just needed to change to my clothes and we're good to go." She nodded.

I smiled at her and waited. Once she's done, she followed me to my car. When I was about to go in the driver's seat, Helena stopped me in my tracks.

"Is everything okay..?" I was confused why she stopped me.

"Let me drive, I want the place to be a surprise."

and with that, she got in the driver seat, pointing to the passenger seat beside her, signalling for me to sit there.

The rest of the drive was quiet. I was too distracted with my own mind. Helena noticed that and put her cold hand on my thigh sending shivers down my body. I thought she was gonna ask me about what happened instead she just..

"I promise you, everything will be okay" She looked at me with such loving eyes, and flash a warm smile towards me. 

She didn't push the situation, and I really appreciated that.

After about an hour, we reached the restaurant, a simple yet modern restaurant. She opened the door for me and lead me to the restaurant while locking her arms in mine. 

We sat on a table near the window. I didn't quite know how long we were driving, but i know well enough it was far from the set because I can see the whole city through the windows. I feel like I could just put my hand outside and grab a cloud without trying. We were that high up.