37. Truth or Dare (Sam)

"Is it still very itchy, sweetheart?" I tentatively ask Alec, who is sulking in the bathtub, buried in pink bubbles to the chin with a bowl of strawberry caramel custard in one hand and a spoon in the other.

   "Not after you applied that smelly lotion. However, the stench would have suffocated me if I had kept it on my skin a little longer. This place is dangerous," he grumbles, pouting even more. "How did you survive as a child here? Wild beasts lurk behind every bush."

   "A rooster and a few mosquitoes can hardly be qualified as wild beasts," I snort, trying hard not to crack up. He's so cute with his tousled, golden curls and the delicious crimson shade on his silky cheeks. I can't ignore the fact that he's stark naked under the foam cloud either, although only the upper part of his chest can be seen. I lean on the sink counter and scratch my nape. 

   "What?" he grunts and stuffs his mouth with a spoonful of the dessert.

   I finally gather the courage to mumble, "Can I come in the tube with you?"

   "Mhm," Alec only nods since his mouth is still full. He swallows and adds pointedly, "But be careful not to splash the foam and promise to close your eyes if you do."

   "I have already seen your butt, Peppercorn," I state. "I've actually kissed it. I've played with your big boy too. And you've licked mine. I can also clearly see your nipples right now. What else is there to hide?"

   "You know what!" he frowns.

   "I actually don't," I retort, taking my clothes off as slowly as possible because I love the way his gaze is following my every movement. I sink in the warm water and sigh contentedly. The sweet almond scent is not my favorite, but there's nothing to be done. We'll have to put up with my mother's taste. I'm grateful that she and dad agreed to make space for the enormous bathtub when I was eighteen. Soaking in it has always been one of my favorite things. I wipe a trickle of caramel from Alec's chin with the tip of my finger and smile. "Peppercorn, how long are you going to hide from me? Why don't you just show me so that we can put this behind our backs."

   "I can't," he shakes his head. "I just... I'm sorry! It's hard to explain."

   "It's ok," I peck his lips. he tastes of caramel and raspberries. I am tempted to go on, but decide otherwise. "I have an idea. You agree that it's time to get to know each other better, right?"

   "Yes... I mean... I'm not sure what you..." He peeks at me suspiciously and carefully slides his foot on my thigh. I smile encouragingly, and he stretches his legs over mine, placing them on either side of my waist. I take a deep breath to calm my excitement, although my penis immediately jumps up at the touch. I wonder if he's aware of the effect he has on me.

   "Let's play truth or dare," I suggest. "What do you think? Five questions each. If you don't want to answer, you take a challenge. I promise I won't make you do anything I know you don't want to. You are first."

   "No!" he squeaks. "You're sly."

   "So, you want to hide things from me?" I ask. I know it's kind of manipulative, but something has to be done. I'm ready to be a little cunning.

   "No!" he stares at me. "But I do not want to tell you absolutely everything either. I can only imagine what questions you'll ask" 

   "Why not?" I chuckle. "We're in love. Why would we want to hide things from each other."

   "Because they might be embarrassing," he mumbles. "Or because we are not ready yet to share them."

   "Fair enough! You don't have to share everything," I don't give up. "That's why the challenges are for."

   "Three questions," he pouts. "You ask the first one."

   "Deal!" I grin and immediately attack. "Why do you like me?"

   "This is easy," he giggles with relief. "I don't only like you, silly. I love you. I think you are the most annoying, teasing, sweet, understanding, handsome teddy bear in the whole world. It also makes me feel really proud when you walk next to me and hold my hand because you're as hot as an oven. It's probably bad, but showing off that you're mine makes me feel so good."

   I burst into laughter. No one but my spicy angel could make such a cute love confession.

   "Why did you and Nicol try to distract me from asking about Victor?" he shoots.

   "Wow!" I gasp. "You are not wasting time at all, straight to the point. So you noticed it?"

   "Of course, I did," he rolls his eyes. "I'm not stupid. You both looked like a deer caught in headlights when Rose mentioned him."

   "Well, it's a long story," I sigh. "Not a pretty one, too. We were best friends, something happened, and our relationship broke down."

   "I want details," Alec insists. "This answer is not satisfactory. What happened?"

   I didn't think he would be so straightforward. I see my idea backfiring now. I contemplate a little and state, "I'm taking a challenge then."

   "Nooo!" Alec shrieks, splashing me with water. "This is not fair! It was your idea, and now you're backing off."

   "I'm playing by the rules, Peppercorn!" I  raise my hands protectively. "You can give me any challenge you want."

   He glares at me, pursing his lips, but finally blurts, "Show me your craziest tattoo."

   Oh, no! I should have thought better before suggesting this game. Now that I think I might have more things that I'm not ready to reveal than him. He has me cornered with no way to escape.

   "You're not ready to see this," I try to talk him out of it. "Believe me!"

   "Yes, I am!" he states.

   "No, babe, I'm not joking. You are totally not ready to see this," I keep pleading.

   "I totally am," he shouts stubbornly.

   "No!"

   "Yes! Show me!"

   Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! I know that he will see it eventually. I was just not planning for it to happen today. I'm not ashamed of it. I actually like it. I really think, though, it would be too much for him. What shall I do? I can't break the rules I created myself. I take a deep breath and stand up.

   "Alright then," I sigh. "But don't forget that you asked for this."

___________________________________

Photo 131537970 © Volodymyr Tverdokhlib |Dreamstime.com

A/N

Hello, at the end of chapter 37!

Thank you so much for reading and supporting! 💗💗💗

It seems Sam got more than he bargained for. 😂

And now it's time for some theories.

What do you think happened between him and Victor? 

And the ultimate question, what is this extraordinary tattoo? 🤭

Share your thoughts, ask questions, and criticize if you think it's necessary.

And don't forget to vote if you liked the story.

Love: Anny