t w e n t y o n e

i love you so, please let me go

i love you so,
please let me go

T H E THREE WERE NOW at Emily's house. Eden had grown extremely nervous, gone was her happy mood and now instead she was a nervous wreck. Bella seemed to relate as she wrapped her arm around the were-coyote with a small panicked smile. It seemed the girl could always see through her cold eyes. 

"Are you sure this is a good idea? I'm a 'vampire girl', remember?" Bella asked before the door suddenly burst open making Eden jerk in surprise. Jared, Paul, Embry and Quil all walked out, somehow managing to not stumble while they shove food down their throats.

She hoped they weren't mad at her for ignoring Jacob and much to her surprise, one of them; Embry, gave her a bright smile when he saw the two.

"Look who's back"

"What's up, girls?" Quil gave a small smirk as he leaned against the porch. Eden wasn't sure if she could remember him but it seemed as though Bella knew who he was as her eyes widened in surprise.

"Quil, you too?"

"Yep, finally made the pack" he said before pausing, "I'm obviously Quil, and you must be Jacob's long lost love...?"

"Eden" She introduced herself before giving Jacob a confused glance. The shifter was too busy glaring at the younger boy, as if sensing they were going to embarrass him.

"I'm glad you're here. Maybe we can get a break from Jake's obsessive inner monologue" He joked and this seemed to set off the other boys who began to loudly laugh. Eden could feel her cheeks begin to redden as she grew confused and nervous. She had no idea what they were talking about and this made her want to quickly disappear. 

"I wish Eden would call"

"I wish Eden wouldn't ignore me"

"Maybe I should call Eden"

"Maybe I should call Eden and hang up"

The boys all began to joke over each other, as Eden's mouth grew wide opened. So it was Jacob who'd randomly call her on a random number and suddenly hang up in the middle of the night. Sensing Eden's realisation, he began to jokingly yell at the boys to shut up.

They all began to fight each other and this made the were-coyote smile, she had always wanted a family like this. When she was younger it was just her and Edward against the world. Before the vampires, Demetri and the Cullen's, however they were never happy like them. They were always worrying whether she'd starve the next day or be found dead by the hands of her parents. She was happy things changed for most people.