f o u r t e e n

you're pushing me
and pulling me down
to you

B E L L A SIGHED IN CONTENT AS SHE DROVE AROUND TOWN WITH EDWARD, she felt was completely happy and satisfied, Edward was finally with her and the Cullen's are back

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

B E L L A SIGHED IN CONTENT AS SHE DROVE AROUND TOWN WITH EDWARD, she felt was completely happy and satisfied, Edward was finally with her and the Cullen's are back. The only thing that has been keeping her worried these days was Eden, who was so sorrowful and barely met Bella's smile- suddenly Edward slammed on the breaks. The human gasped in surprise and looked up only to see Jacob standing directly in front of them, he was glaring at them before turning and walking into the woods.

"What is he doing?" Bella questioned surprised, she hasn't seen him since she left to go to Italy to save Edward. She wasn't sure what happened between him and Eden, but she was too scared to find out.

"He wants to talk to me." Edward replied, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion. He wondered why Jacob was there, shouldn't he be moping over Eden?

"Well, he can talk to me first." Bella stubbornly replied, not wanting to beat around the bush. She opened the car door and slammed it shut, making Edward walk out of the car with a worried frown.

They started to walk through the woods searching for Jacob only to find him leaning against a tree, his expression hard. Bella realised he wanted to talk in the woods because that means no one would be able to hear them. The only thing she could hear was birds chirping and the wind.

"You're still alive." Jacob said, his eyes cold and hard. Anyone could see he was bitter about what happened between him and Eden. He was hardly showing any emotion towards the two, though despite Jacob not liking Bella anymore, he couldn't help but feel relieved that she was still alive.

"I've been calling you." Bella defended, her dad had grounded her so she had to sneak around unfortunately Jacob didn't know that that.

"Couldn't drop by?"

"He thinks I'm keeping you away." Edward said, with a glare. He had been reading Jacob's thoughts. It was mostly about Eden but despite him acting cold towards Bella, he still worries about her.

"Stay the hell out of my head!" Jacob sneered, narrowing his dark brown eyes at Edward who simply smirked.

"Dad grounded me, Jake. We're trying to get back before he wakes up." Bella tried to explain but Jacob just rolled his eyes. She sighed, frustrated. Edward stepped closer to Jacob, wanting to smooth things over.

"Jacob, I know you have something to say to me, but I'd like to say something first. Alright?" Edward said calmly. Jacob nodded, and leaned back against a tree, his arms folded as he waited.