f i v e

Edited

I think we're like
fire and water
I think we're like the
wind and sea."

" E D E N, I NEED YOUR H-HELP, PLEASE C-COME

" E D E N, I NEED YOUR H-HELP, PLEASE C-COME." EDEN HEARD BELLA'S CRIES THROUGH THE PHONE. "I'll be there in a few minutes," She worriedly answered, before getting off her bed and rushing to put her slippers on. It was currently three am in the morning and Bella was clearly trouble. She couldn't decide if she should shift or drive her car but before she knew it, she was grabbing her car keys and rushing to the door. Eden hadn't talk to Bella since her was left in the rain with her a few days ago. Bella had quietly dropped her off to the Cullen's house and waved her a goodbye, so Bella randomly calling her and crying was a surprise.

By the time she arrived at Bella's house, it was 3: 20 am. Eden glanced at the front door before climbing the tree in front of the window in Bella's room with ease. Peeking through the window, Eden saw her thrashing in her bedsheets. She furrowed her eyebrows and sniffed the room. It reeked of fear, anxiety and sweat- basically depression.

Climbing through the window, Eden locked it and took small steps towards Bella. It seemed like Bella didn't realise she called her, having fallen fast asleep afterwords. This was another reason for Eden to be worried. Her heart ached for the human, she was pathetically in love with a vampire and would risk everything for him. Eden felt the familiar feeling of anger towards Edward.

A small shriek escaped Bella's lips and that's when Eden quickly lunged towards her bed, she wanted to calm her down and make sure her dad doesn't storm in the room for him to see Eden staring at Bella. That would be extremely creepy.

"Bella, Bella, it's okay" Eden cooed softly, her hand running through Bella's soft hair. The young human pillows were stained with her tears and Eden felt sympathy for her. A whimper left Bella's mouth before she began to shake her head and wither in her bed. Panicked, Eden blurted out something you probably shouldn't say to a person who was having a nightmare.

"Bella wake up or I swear to god I will make you wish you were dead!" Instant regret came over her as Bella's eyes slowly opened, the withering seeming to stop. The two shared eye contact as they blinked at each other. Eden realised that she probably shouldn't have forced Bella to calm down.

"W-what?" Bella stuttered awake, her dark brown hair looked like a birds nest and her dark brown doe eyes were widened in terror. She let out a whimper as she blinked at Eden.

"Bella, you called me. Do you need water?" Eden explain as she softly wrapped her arms around her. Bella shook her head repeatedly, tears were slowly streaming down her flushed cheeks and Eden's heart once again ached for her. The poor girl was too young to deal with a pedophile vampire boyfriend who ditched her for her own apparent 'safety'.