Epilogue. "You will cry your eyes out."

What happened after graduation? Well, my mom found out she was pregnant. Alejandra received an award for being the student of the year. My dad moved to Miami along with Timothy and Tanner. Victoria and Marcus moved to New York to study. Tori was planning to become a journalist while Marcus stuck to his dream of becoming a sound engineer. I, on the other hand, stuck to studying communications and media production but I also decided to add a little something to it.

“I don’t’ get why you’re so worried about him. He’s just a peasant Evangeline!”

“He isn’t just a peasant! He’s my friend. You should know that!”

“You can’t be near him and you know that! He isn’t like us. Don’t you get it?”

“I do not want to understand. I want to see my friend safe and sound father.”

“Okay! Enough rehearsing. You’ll make me want to run away.” Dave and I turned to look at Austin. He had been such in a bad mood lately that I sometimes thought about punching him then I remembered that if I did punch him, my knuckles would end up in a bad state.

“Dave.” He nodded before placing the script on the coffee table and stepping outside onto the balcony. I turned to look at Austin.

“What?” I grabbed a couch pillow and threw at him. “Ow! What was that for?”

“What is up with you lately?” I hit him once again. As I lift the pillow up to hit him once again, he grabbed it.

“Calli, stop.” I let go off the pillow and crossed my arms in front of my chest. “Can you sit down?”

“Not until you tell me what’s wrong?” He sighed and leant his head back on the couch. I watched him intently.

“You know I love you right?” I nodded even if he wasn’t looking at me. “And because I love you, I’ll say this as calm as possible. Please… take a break from rehearsing!”

“Can you lower your voice? Your mom could hear you.” I sat down on the couch beside him. “Is that why you’re such in a bad mood? Austin, this play is my big chance before I can even graduate.”

“I know. And I know you worked hard to get that part. It’s just that, uh, never mind.” I instantly knew what was going on.

“I’ve been working on this 24/7 that I haven’t even played video games with you?” His head quickly turned toward my direction. “That’s the problem. I’ve been ignoring you.”

“Uh, kind of?” I sighed as I rested my chin on his shoulder planting a kiss on his cheek.

“You know I would never ignore you, right?” He nodded. I kissed his cheek again. “I’m sorry about that.”

“It’s okay. I know how much you want this.” He turned his head to look at me. I gave him a smile as my hand caressed his cheek. I chuckled as Austin shut his eyes and smiled to himself. “I like when you do that. It’s relaxing.”

“I know. You do it to me when I stay over.” He laughed to himself. He didn’t open his eyes as I still caressed his cheek. “When is Alex coming back?”

“Two weeks. He’s coming with aunt Lisa though.” I hummed. “We talked last night and she’s really excited to meet you.”

“I’ve heard so much about her that I can’t wait to meet her also.” Austin smiled to himself making me smile as well. I loved his smile more than anything. It gave that feeling inside my stomach just by looking at it. I was suddenly interrupted by a buzzing sound. “Uh, Austin?”