Extra: "Party Pooper!"

I spent the weekend at my dad's with Timothy and Tanner. They were more than happy when they saw me walk through the front door. They both had presents for me and I couldn't help but find that beyond adorable. Tanner made dad buy sunflowers as a homecoming present while Timothy, on the other hand, decided to make a drawing of his sister. It wasn't something out of this world but I was quiet surprised to see how perfectly he drew my eyes. He left me mind blown.

"Calli!" I looked up from my laptop to see Tanner holding my phone. "It's Janice."

"Thank you Tanner." I took my phone giving my little brother a smile. I placed the phone to my ear.

"Hi mom!"

"Hello sunshine! How's everything going?"

"Everything's great. I got here on Monday."

"I know. There's like ten pictures of you and Austin arriving at his condo online."

"I know."

"I was calling you to tell you some news. Guess who just said your name for the first time?"

"He did?"

"Yes. He spent all week trying to say it and he finally got it right today!"

"Aw! I feel awful. He was born almost two years ago and here I am at Miami miles and miles away from him."

"He still loves you Calli."

"I know."

"Cai!" "I know baby. Calli's on the phone." "Cai!"

"He sounds happy."

"He's been like this all day."

"I really hope to be there for his birthday."

"I was talking with Tom last night and we might be planning on going to Miami."

"Mom, you don't have to."

"We all want to."

"If you say so."

"I have to go. Your brother's messing the living room."

"Alright. I love you all! Can you please tell Ale I'll call her later?"

"Sure baby. I love you."

"Bye mom."

After hanging up, I realized something. My mom, Ale, Ricky and Tom didn't have a place to stay. I didn't want them spending money on a hotel either. I sighed. I decided to take a shower and texted Austin asking if we could meet up. I thought he was the right person to have an opinion from.

"Can I get you something ma'am?" I looked up from my phone. A waiter stood in front of me holding a pen and small notebook in his hands.

"I'll have a soda for now. Please." I handed him the menu before he left. I continued to stare outside the window only to see Austin park his Rover. I smiled as I saw him get out but it soon faded.

My leg began bouncing. I was curious to know what Austin had to say about me buying my own place. I kind of remembered the day Victoria, Marcus and I were taking Austin back to his mom. His leg was bouncing nonstop during the ride and so was mine at that exact moment.

"Hey beautiful." I turned my gaze to Austin. He leant down to kiss me, making me kiss him back. "Did you order anything?"

"Just a soda. I was waiting for you." He nodded before sitting down. "Do you want something?"