Extra: "Very good looking.

Please read author note at the end....

A year later;

I sighed as I got off the plane. I was beyond exhausted after being away for almost a year. Thankfully the director of the movie decided to quicken the process. Thank you Chris! Calli will always love you! It was better for everyone if you asked me. Anyways, I walked over to baggage claim to wait for my suitcase. I know what you're thinking. Almost a year away and you only have one suitcase? Let's just say I was sending clothes back and forth so I didn't have too much stuff with me.

"Calli!" I turned around only to be swept off my feet. I knew he was going to be there on time. My feet touched the ground again before a pair of lips made their way around my face. "God! Calli I missed you!"

"I missed you too Austin. Can you please stop?" He stopped kissing my face to look at me. He was obviously confused as to why I was in such a bad mood so I decided to explain myself as easy as possible. "I'm really really tired."

"Aw. I'm sorry babe." He kissed my forehead and stood beside me as we waited for my suitcase. One, two, three. I was losing count of how many suitcases went by. I practically jumped on the belt once I saw mine. I went to grab it but I was beat to it by Austin. "I'll take it. Let's get you home."

"Yes, home." We walked hand in hand to the airport's parking lot, luckily not bumping into any paparazzi. We got inside Austin's Range Rover and I couldn't help but feel relaxed. A safe place to sleep besides the plane. I buckled myself and leant my head against the window.

"You really had it rough, didn't you?" I nodded without moving my body. "Sleep during the ride, I'll wake you up when we get to the condo."

"Whatever." I shut my eyes letting sleep take over my body. I would've said that I needed Austin at the moment but no. I needed sleep.

By the time I gained consciousness again, I found myself lying on a bed. Austin's bed, to be exact. I could hear voices coming from outside his room meaning either Rocco or the boys were visiting. They were laughing which quickly made it clear it was the boys. I stood up from the bed heading to the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth before leaving the room.

"And then out of nowhere, Alex comes running and he's like 'Robert I just lost Selena!" The apartment filled with laughter. I know Robert's the one speaking because he mentioned his name.

"AC, don't worry. We'll get you a new Selena." Austin's voice sounds serious but all of that ends when Robert and AC burst out laughing. I stepped in the living room to see the boys laughing including Austin and Zach. Austin held his stomach as he sat up straight. Once he acknowledged me, he stopped laughing. "Hey babe!"

"Hey." I ran a hand through my hair as I stepped closer to the boys.

"You were out for five hours, Calli. How can you sleep that much?" I turned my gaze to Zach and shrugged.

"I don't know. I just know that filming a movie isn't easy." The boys exchanged nods while I sat on the arm rest beside Austin. "Is there anything I can eat?"

"I think mom left some Chinese. Come on." Austin stood up and I followed him. The way he walked seemed different. I took a good look at him from behind. It took me a while but there it was. His back looked bigger. We entered the kitchen and I couldn't stop looking at Austin. "Mom left a lot of food to be honest."

"Have you been working out?" He placed the food inside the microwave to heat it up before looking at me.

"I've been going to the gym for a while now." I nodded. I really didn't have much to say. "You're still tired."

"Kind of. Is there any coffee?" Austin chuckled before walking over to the coffee machine. He turned it on and poured the coffee on the filter. "How did I get so lucky?"

"You found me in your basement?" I laughed as I rested my head against the fridge. "Calli, I swear you're sleepwalking."

"If I was sleepwalking I would've sat down to watch tv." We both laughed. I eventually stopped leaving Austin to laugh with himself. "Are you going out tonight?"

"No. We'll be staying inside today because Dave wants to take us to ride jet skis tomorrow. He said you should come." I shrugged. "You can't stay inside all day."

"I know. I'll go." Austin leant down and placed a kiss on my cheek. "By the way, where's your mom?"

"Out with AC's. We have an apartment full of Texas citizens." I chuckled to myself. He was right. Robert, Zach, Alex and Alex's mom were from Texas. Michele, Austin and I were also from Texas.

"Texas all the way!" Austin smiled before getting my food and coffee. He placed it on the counter as I sat myself on one of the stools.

"I'll let you eat. Enjoy babe!" I kissed his cheek before he left the kitchen. I ate in silence constantly taking sips of my coffee. The boys were too quiet for my liking.

After I finished, I washed the dishes and dried them. Austin would've killed me if he saw me. He didn't like me doing stuff around his apartment. He hated it. I walked to the living room to see the boys sprawled on the couches or the floor watching tv. I walk over to Austin and sat the end of the couch.

"Already ate?" I turned my gaze to him. I nodded. "Come lay with me?"

"Uh," Before I could say anything I was cut off by the most annoying sound.

"Shh! Lay with him already. We're watching this episode." I rolled my eyes at Zach and lied down with Austin.

"I hate Zach sometimes." I heard Austin's soft chuckle in my ear. His arms wrapped around my waist letting his hand find mine.

"Don't hate him. He's just lonely." I chuckled as I stared at the TV.

"Why are you guys watching Teen Wolf?" I felt Austin shift behind me.

"I don't know. We're kind of obsessed with the show." I hummed. "I wouldn't be surprised if you guest starred just once."

"I need a break from acting." Austin laughed to himself.

"I told you to take a break." I rolled my eyes and focused on the show.

I had to admit it. Scott, Stiles, Isaac and Derek were very good looking.

Hello! If you read this story and completed, I wanted you to know that I will be adding 5 or 6 extra chapters as if it was a sequel to Lost. The chapters were originally part of what was supposed to be the sequel which I didn't write because I knew that Lost is as good as it is. I am also posting  this extra chapters because, well, Lost will be hitting 10k reads soon enough and it really means a lot to me.

If you like any of the chapters comment or vote!