Chapter 25: Engagement

Rana Pratap Mansion

Sahil wore the sherwani and smiled looking at himself in the mirror. He smirked "aaj sagai phir shaadi uss chori ka ghamad tootega aur uske bhai ki akad!"

Aayan came to him and kept his hand on his shoulder "bhai mere tujhe bas ladki ko sambhalna hai Viren ko main dekh lunga"

Sahil turned to him and questioned him "bhai aap Bulbul ko pehle se jaante ho?"

Aayan glanced at him and said "haan jaanta hun wahi ladki hai jiski wajah se papa ki maut hui thi, meri beizzati hui thi lekin jo mere saath hua wo tere saath nahi hoga!" he tapped his cheeks lightly.

Sahil smiled and hugged his brother. They moved out and sat inside the jeep heading towards Sinha Haveli along with other jeeps behind them.

Sinha Haveli

Manvi was trying to tie the knot of her blouse from behind but struggled to reach "Arghh.."

She let it go and just put the dupatta and pinned it to left shoulder of her blouse. She then searched for earrings but couldn't find it. She took a deep sigh "cheezein time pe milti hi nahi hai"

'tum cheezein sahi jagah rakhogi toh milengi na" the voice said from behind

Manvi glanced at the figure from the mirror and was shocked to see Ahana. She turned and eyed her "Tum! Wapas aa gayi kyun??" she shouted.

"mujhe yahan wapas aane ke tumhari permission nahi chahiye" Ahana replied in same tone as hers.

Manvi pointed fingers towards her, but her blouse got torn. Ahana eyed her and laughed "sahi kehte hai jiju tum jhalli hi ho!"

Manvi was angry "dekho jao yahan se tum!"

"help maangne se tumhara ego kum nahi ho jayega!" Ahana taunted her.

"nahi chahiye tumhari help I will manage" Manvi declared and looked at the blouse. Ahana sighed deeply, she stepped closer and grabbed her blouse. Manvi eyed her with anger, but Ahana shot a deadly glare at her.