Chapter 39: The Final ShowDown

Manvi gave a kick to Sahil and managed to escape from his clutches. She joined Viren and Ahana to fight with Aayan's goons.

Ahana and Manvi glanced at each other and remembered the night they beat up those cheap boys.

Ahana smiled and asked "Ready?? Aaj toh gin lete hai kaun kitno ko maarta hai“

Manvi shook her head in yes "ready.."

Bulbul was proud of her sisters, Viren glared at them and shouted "ye koi khel nahi hai.."

"bhai please.. focus" Manvi shouted after hitting the goon with the hockey stick who was about to attack her.

"Exactly jiju.." Ahana agreed and hit another goon.

Viren sighed and fought with other goons. Aayan looked at Aarav and ordered "Aarav.. jo kaam adhura choda use pura karo finish off Viren"

Bulbul looked at Aarav and tried to convince him "nahi Aarav.. agar tumhe Viren ko maarna hota toh tum use kandhe pe goli maarte hi nahi.. please bharosa karo mujhpe jo hua usmein sirf aur sirf Aayan ki family zimmedar hai"

 please bharosa karo mujhpe jo hua usmein sirf aur sirf Aayan ki family zimmedar hai"

Ahana came to her and said "Rehene do di.. ye sirf Aayan ke haath ki katputli hai! Jis insaan se iske Parivar ko cheen liya uske hi isharo pe chalta hai! Tumhare maa baba ye jaanke afsoos kar rahe honge jis atyachar se azadi paane ke liye unhone jaan de degi unka beta khud uska hissa hai!"

 ye sirf Aayan ke haath ki katputli hai! Jis insaan se iske Parivar ko cheen liya uske hi isharo pe chalta hai! Tumhare maa baba ye jaanke afsoos kar rahe honge jis atyachar se azadi paane ke liye unhone jaan de degi unka beta khud uska hissa hai!"

Aarav looked at her blankly, a man came to attack Bulbul and Ahana but Aarav grabbed his arm and shot a deadly glare. Ahana smiled at this move of his, he turned towards him and gave a hard punch on his face. Aayan was shocked with this, Aarav joined Viren, and both together knocked out most of the goons.

Manvi gave a punch to the man and then ended up shouting "Aah..." as she herself was hurt.

Ahana hit on the head of the man who was about to attack her, Manvi turned and then thanked her. Ahana shouted "tumhe toh main ghar jaake bataungi.. idiot kuch samajhti hi nahi ho!"

Manvi bends down and then gives a punch to another goon. Manvi said "Ab maine kya kiya??"

 Manvi said "Ab maine kya kiya??"