Chapter 40: Another Shocking Truth

Manvi said "Di..."

Bulbul turned hearing Di from Manvi's mouth with teary eyes. Manvi moved forward, Bulbul cupped her face and asked unbelievably "kya.. kaha tumne??"

"Di... jaldi wapas aana abhi aapka swaghat karna hai mujhe ghar pe as my Bhabhi" she said with a smile on her face and her eyes filled with tears.

Bulbul was elated hearing it, she kissed her all over her face and then hugged her tightly. Manvi also hugged her back by wrapping her arms across her neck and closing her eyes for a moment.

Viren smiled seeing this, finally the moment he was waiting for had arrived. His sister had forgiven Bulbul and accepted her back. They remained in the hug for about 5 minutes, Manvi parted the hug.

She looked at Viren and said "Viren.. Ahnu ka khayal rakhna aur apni behen ka bhi"

Manvi glanced at her, Bulbul patted her cheek and spoke "tum hamesha Viren ki behen rahogi tumne mujhe Di bulaya kaafi hai mere liye.. main apni puri life as your Bhabhi banke rehna chahti hun.."

Manvi was emotional hearing her, she hugged her back and cried "I am sorry.. main kuch samajh hi nahi paayi.. bhai ko khone se darr se aapko hurt karti rahi! Please mat jao"

Bulbul tried to part away but Manvi didn't free her, she signalled Ahana. Ahana grabbed Manvi by the shoulder, but she pushed her away "nahi... aap mat jao"

Viren came forward, he was helpless he pulled Manvi away from Bulbul. Manvi hugged him tightly and Bulbul was taken away into the police jeep.

Mumbai

Everyone returned home, they were upset and shattered with the arrest of Bulbul. Viren immediately meet his legal team and appointed the lawyer for Bulbul.

Something was disturbing him, Aayan last words that he didn't burn Aarav's home. It was Kishore's best friend and then Ahana told him hearing Shailja's name Neelam was shocked. He moved to his mother who was sitting in the temple lighting the lamp in front of the God idol.

She prayed for Bulbul to return home soon, Viren folded his hands in front of God and questioned "maa.. kya Dad involved hai inn sabmein?"

Neelam opened her eyes in a state of shock, she turned towards him, and he gave her a questionable look. Neelam stood up and moved but Viren grabbed her arm.

He spoke "please maa.. jabse tumne 20 saal pehle hue haadse ke baare mein suna hai tum pareshan ho.. kya Aarav ke ghar aag lagane waale Dad they???"

Neelam turned towards him and said "mat puch mujhse Viren.. warna iss ghar mein rishte phirse bikhar jayenge.."

Viren fear came true, her indirect answers gave him a hint his father is involved. Viren kept her hand on his forehead and asked "sach batao mujhe maa.. 20 saal pehle aap aur Dad wahi rehte they... mujhe bhi kabhi waha nahi jaane diya aapne kyun?"

Neelam sighed and said "tu sunna chahta hai na.. toh main batata hun tujhe sach! Kishore aur tere pita bahut ache dost they.. ek wajah bulbul se teri shaadi karane ki ye bhi thi ki main apni ek lauti saheli ke bacho ke qareeb aana chahti thi.. Bulbul mein mujhe Nilu ki jhalat dikhti hai.. jo apni behenon ko protect karne ke liye kuch bhi kar sakti hai.. jaise Nilu ne kiya apni betiyon ki suraksha ke liye..." 

Viren looked at her silently, Neelam's eyes turned moist. She further exclaimed "humare paas bhale hi wo haveli thi par hum kehne ko thakur they waha ke.. tumhare dadaji ko dhoka deke Aayan ke pita Rana singh ne sab zameen apne naam kar li thi.. aur phir Anand koshish kar rahe they kaise bhi apni zameen chudane ki kab wo Rana singh ke liye galat irado ke bhagidar ban gaye unhe khud pata nahi chala.. main aur Nilu hamesha koshish karte they unhe samjhane ki par dono humhari sunte kaha they..  aur phir uss bhayank raat"