Chapter 28: The Plan

Police Station

After Viren was arrested Aayan visited him. Viren glanced at him with anger while Aayan smiled.

"inspector yaad rahe ye aadmi bahar na nahi aana chahiye jabtak main nahi chahu" Aayan ordered

The inspector nodded "aap jaisa chahte ho waisa hi hoga..."

Aayan moved towards Viren and was elated to see him behind the bars. He asked "ab kaise rokoge apni behen ki shaadi?"

Viren held the jail bars and shouted "Aayan...."

"chillate raho aur kuch kar bhi nahi sakte tum

"chillate raho aur kuch kar bhi nahi sakte tum.. Taiyar rehna mere saamne girgirane ko" he winked at Viren and left from there.

Viren watched him leave and hit his head on the bars helplessly. He demanded from the officer to let him call his mother but the inspector refused.

Viren sighed and just prayed somehow his sister back steps from the wedding.

..............

Aayan smiled and thought "bas kuch der phirr main jo chahunga wahi hoga"

Bulbul and Ahana were breaking from inside every second. Helplessness and sadness were their mates for now. Neelam and Anand exchanged glances with each other, she pleaded with him with her eyes to stop this tragedy to happen, but he looked away.

The priest started with wedding chants and Aayan and Sahil were happy as everything is happening the way they wanted. Manvi's eyes were moist as her brother was in jail and she wanted him to be part of every moment of her life.

Neelam tied the knot and then they stood up and began to take pheres but Manvi stopped in the middle which brought a ray of hope in Ahana's and Bulbul's eyes. Anand glanced at her and said "manvi beta.. ruk kyun gayi? Chalo phere lo"

Manvi glanced at the knot and broke it with her own hands. Bulbul smiled broadly seeing this. Aayan, Sahil and Anand were left stunned at her act.

"main ye shaadi nahi kar sakti!" Manvi said

Anand eyed her and said "manvi tumne mujhse promise kiya tha tum koi tamasha nahi karogi"

"kiya tha wada par main bhai ki absence mein shaadi nahi karungi! Wo jail mein hai aur aap chahte ho main shaadi karlun never! Maa bhi nahi chahti main ye shaadi karun.. isliye main nahi karungi" Manvi said with heavy heart.