Chapter 37: Fear

Pritampur

It was morning 5 am, Aarav reached Aayan's Mansion and parked the car. He stepped out and then pulled Manvi out of the car. Her eyes were filled with tears, she never expected him to be a cruel person.

She glanced at his eyes and said in pleading tone "don't do this Aarav.. tum inke jaise nahi ho.."

He stared at her for a while and then dragged her into the mansion

Manvi shouted "leave me.. mujhe nahi jaana hai"

She jerked his hand away, he turned towards her. She tried to run but he grabbed her wrist tightly. She turned and shouted "leave me Aarav!! Bhai ahana sabne bharosa kiya tumpar itna pyaar diya uska yeh silah doge tum"

He looked at her and replied "main bas apna kaam kr raha tha"

"aur uss promise ka kya jo tumne bhai se kiya tha mujhe protect karne ka

"aur uss promise ka kya jo tumne bhai se kiya tha mujhe protect karne ka..??" she asked with teary eyes.

He was silent, the guards were staring at them. Aarav dragged her into the mansion with full force not paying attention to her plead to leave her.

He threw her on the floor in front of Aayan. Aayan glanced down at her and smiled "swaghat hai aapka mere iss ghar mein"

 Aayan glanced down at her and smiled "swaghat hai aapka mere iss ghar mein"

Manvi looked up at him with hate. She remembered what Ahana told her, how he killed their parents and parted her away from the family. She began to hit him with her hands on his chest and shouted "tumne mujhe meri family se door kiya! Tumhari wajah se main unse nafrat karti rahi.. bahut bure ho tum!"