Chapter 36: Kidnapping Her

A car was moving on the street of the forest. It was complete darkness; the headlights of the car were the only source of light visible on the road. Manvi opened her eyes slightly but the view in front of her was a blur. She blinked her eyes a few times to get a clear glimpse of the scenario in front of her. She heard the car moving sound and the road in front of her, each side of the road there were trees and it seemed like a jungle.

Her head was spinning, she remembered the last moment when she was with Viren and then Aarav marched into the room. She turned towards the right, and Aarav was driving the car. His clothes were changed, he was in proper village criminal look or the way he is to be precise. His black beard, turban on top of his head, a silver chain with a knife style locket around his neck and a gun in his hand. He was wearing old jeans and a sleeveless black jacket with open buttons visible on his skinny chest. His left hand had about three to four bracelets.

You can imagine his gangster look from tashan

Aarav tilted his head towards her, his face was expressionless

Aarav tilted his head towards her, his face was expressionless. Manvi was totally astonished to see him in this attire and attitude. She shouted "tumne bhai ko gori maari!! Kyun??"

"jo kaam mujhe saupa gaya tha maine wahi kiya" He replied in an aggressive tone.

Manvi hit on his shoulder and shouted "bure ho tum!! Mujhe bhai ke paas jaana hai.. kaha le jaa rahe ho mujhe.. bhaaiiiiiiii"

Aarav didn't listen to her. Manvi kept on screaming "bhaii..."

She hit him and even turned the steering wheel

She hit him and even turned the steering wheel. Aarav almost lost control over his car, he finally pressed the break of the car, he pointed the gun towards her temper. Manvi gulped down her throat, he warned her "Chup!! Jaise tumhare bhai ko thoka hai waise tumhe bhi maar dunga samjhi!"

Manvi wasn't scared of him and jerked his hand away. She got the chance, and she opened the door of the car. She run out and began to run towards the jungle. Tears slipped down her eyes remembering her brother, she wanted to be with him as he was wounded. She was running with fast steps deep inside the jungle saving her life from the man who was her protector but now kidnapped her and taking away. She couldn't understand anything, a lot of questions raised in her mind. Why did he attack Viren? All the while he was pretending to be an innocent soul.