| 14 |

"i'm so tired." tendou said dramatically and fell onto the couch when you guys returned back to the house.

"me too." you jumped over the couch and fell on top of him. tendou let out a grunt when you landed on him but wrapped his arms around you anyway.

after a full day of practicing the eight of you finally managed to play together as a group properly without clashing with each other.

"what's for dinner?" saeko asked and started to walk into the kitchen before kiyoko pulled her out.

"we'll make dinner." ushijima offered along with reon.

"i wanna help!" saeko rushed in after them.

"remember if saeko burns the food there's a phone and something called takeout." semi said before walking upstairs to his room.

he glanced back at you while walking up and saw you with your face buried in tendou's chest.

"i think I'm gonna take a shower." you rolled of tendou and went to your room before going to the bathroom. the girls had their own bathroom and the guys had their own. and then there was one more bathroom with a shower for both and a bathroom without a shower downstairs.

you finished your shower and put on an oversized t-shirt with shorts before walking out. on your way back into your room you ran into semi.

"oh hi." your eyes widened at the sight of his bare chest and sweatpants hanging off his hips.

"hey." he dried his hair with his towel and his eyes ran down your body. he cleared his throat before reaching over and opening his door. "wanna come in?"

"okay." you followed after him and watched as he walked to his dresser and took out a shirt. you sat down at the end of his bed and looked around his room.

the painted handprints above his bed were still there along with the smiley face. his bedside table was stacked with books and pens. he had a small pile of guitar picks on the top of his dresser along with a few snapped ones.

"hey semi?" you called out and walked over to the dresser.

"what?"

"why do you have so many broken guitar picks?" you asked and picked a few up.

"snapped them in frustration." semi walked out with a shirt on and that slightly disappointed you. he took the pick out of your hand and put it back down.

he broke multiple when his girlfriend since high school broke up with him one year after the band started.

when paparazzi were sticking their cameras into his face everywhere he went.

when he got rumored for sleeping with fans after concerts.

when his girlfriend tried to get back with him because he started to earn some fame.

when he woke up in the mornings and found a girl in his bed from a party the past night.

"you ever break your drumsticks?"

"sometimes." you answered shortly and sat back down.

if he looked inside the box in the back of your closet he would find inside there were broken drumsticks from when you started playing to now.

when your boyfriend broke up with you.

when paparazzi started invading your privacy.

when you got dating rumors with guys that you were friends with and even your own bandmates.