| 37 |

semi looked down at the girl who was leaning against his shoulder with her head falling forward every few seconds due to her falling asleep.

an hour after mandy left, you had gotten another drink, ran over to the dance floor to dance, ran back to the bar to put your drink away, back to the dance floor, over to reon to ask if he texted the girl, complained about your heels started hurting your feet, and then landed in semi's arms.

he currently held your heels in his hand and you had tendou'a jacket wrapped around your shoulders. yachi was almost identical to you and had ushijima's jacket around her shoulders and her head in kiyoko's lap.

semi had his hand on your bare knee and was looking over at you every few seconds. your love confession caught him off guard when you said it and still surprised him now.

part of him wondered if you would regret it when you sobered up. he hoped with everything he had that you meant what you said.

cause he never felt so sure about anything until you came into his life. he never felt so sure saying three words until you said them first.

he was sure that it would break him if you didn't mean it.

the car stopped outside of the house and everyone started getting out. reon helped semi get you out of the car while he got himself out and your shoes.

"are we done with the party?" you blinked a few times before realizing reon was not your boyfriend. you spun around immediately and way too fast which made your head spin.

"yes, we're done." semi wrapped his arm around your back and his hand handed on your hip. you nearly fell against him, but he set his other arm behind your knees to pick you up.

"sad." instead of wrapping your arms around his neck, you dropped your legs and arms and hung from his arms like a corpse.

"you like making things so much harder for me, don't you?" he asked while he adjusted his hold on you so you were more secure in his arms.

you glanced down and then back into his eyes. "is that a sex joke cause-"

"no."

"you're no fun." you dropped back down and semi waited until you were happy with how you were situated in his arms before walking up the stairs.

"do you want to go and sleep in your room?" he asked even when he knew the answer.

"i think you've lost all your smarts at the party." you slid down from his arms and onto the floor. "i haven't slept in my room in forever."

"just checking." he opened his bedroom door for you, but you turned and went to the bathroom. "hey, hey, hey, where are you going?"

"to take a shower." you answered without stopped. "duh."

"hold on. you'll probably fall the second you step foot in the shower or something." he made a move to get you some clothes, but you were already in the bathroom.

"you can come in too." you were trying to take off your dress, but it wouldn't come off. "it's nothing you haven't seen before."

"yeah, seeing how you can't even take off your dress, i think you're gonna need me." he unbuttoned his shirt while closing and locking the bathroom door.

your eyes brightened up at the sight of his chest and he noticed. "no, i am helping you shower, showering myself, and that's it." he shut down your thoughts before you could voice them.

"my boyfriend is mean." you lifted your arms in the air and waited for him to take off your dress. he was in the middle of unbuckling his pants, but walked over to help you out. while he was pulling your dress off, you ran your eyes over him.