| 29 |

~ mature content ~

"and i'm yours." he raised your lips back to his before pulling off the final pieces of clothing from both of you. "i'm so fucking happy to be yours."

you both took a second to look at each other before moving back to kissing each other. "you're beautiful, so amazingly beautiful." he said, his tone was the softest and most sincere you've ever heard it.

"you're hot." you blurted out and semi let out a surprised laugh against your mouth. "and your laugh is one of my favorite sounds in the whole world."

"your laugh is cute too. when it's not scary." his hand was resting on your face and it slowly moved down.

"what do you mean by scary?" you broke the kiss to question him. his hand was happily playing with your left nipple and he seemed to be in a trance before you smacked the back of his head.

"hey, what was that for?" he asked. "i'm trying to make you feel good and you go hitting my head."

"my laugh is scary?"

"only sometimes." he leaned his head down and his mouth closed over your nipple where his fingers previously were. you wanted to go more into that topic but his mouth was too distracting.

his other hand was moving further down until it cupped your pussy. "fuck." he mumbled against your breast when he felt your arousal on his fingers.

you moved your hand to his hair, taking a second to admire the pink, and pushed it down. he got the sign immediately and he pushed you back until you were laying against the pillows on the headboard.

"won't the others hear us?" you propped yourself up on an elbow while semi spread your legs apart.

"sweetheart, you think i didn't think about this? they're all over at tanaka's house. they invited us but i think they know were quite busy."

"oh so they know we're fucking?" semi took a moment to think about your words.

"pretty much, they know you're getting your amazing birthday sex with semi eita tonight." he grinned and lowered his mouth between your legs.

your hips shot off the bed at the contact and that only seemed to make his smile wider. his tongue was rapidly moving against your pussy and he had two fingers to spread you open for himself.

he kept looking up at you and you were in love with the sight of his pink hair between your thighs and him smiling.

semi had half his attention on making you feel good with his mouth and the other half on your reactions to his mouth. the faster he moved his tongue the more heated you got. he would add one slow lick that went from your pussy to your clit just to hear the one groan and feel the tug on his hair.

"semi, semi, semi." your grip on his hair tightened and he focused on making you come.

"eita."

"what? oh- fuck." your hips were rising off the bed and he held you down with his hand. "eita." your release was bought by one hard suck on your clit. he kept moving his tongue while you rode out your orgasm.

"i love my name coming from your mouth." he said before lifting himself up. his tongue darted out to wipe his bottom lip. he took his lip ring off and you already missed it on him.

"can i put your lip ring back on?" you asked and semi raised his eyebrow. "i wanna see it again."

"i knew you were too attached to that ring." he reached over to get the ring for you. he also grabbed a condom on his way. "i'll start it for you, okay? i don't need you to pierce another hole through my lip."