| 36 |

you broke away from semi first and turned your head to the voice. there was a girl standing there and she was wearing a light grey dress that stopped below her knees.

semi's eyes lingered on you for an extra second before following your gaze to the girl. you felt him tense under for a second before relaxing again.

you still had your fingers wrapped around his wrist and he pried your hands off and laced his fingers with yours, squeezing once.

"hi." you decided to break the silence since neither of them were talking. the girl's eyes flashed over to you before looking back at semi. you easily figured out they had some type of history from the way she was looking at him.

"hi." she replied, her eyes still not on you. "can we talk?" semi didn't answer.

"so, i'm gonna go find.. reon." you said the first name that popped into your mind. "you two talk." semi's hand seemed to tighten around yours before you slid off the stool.

before you walked away, you pressed your lips to the corner of his mouth and left a bit of your lipgloss there. you didn't wipe it away and he neither did he.

"i'll come find you after." he said and you nodded. you grabbed your margarita glass along with you and took a long drink before going to find reon.

you saw that ushijima had found tendou and they were talking to each other and some other people by the tables. tendou caught your eye before you started to walk away and he raised an eyebrow when he saw semi wasn't with you.

he said a few words to ushijima before quickly walking to you. "where's semi?" he caught hold of your arm and peered down at your drink.

"over there." you looked back to the spot you were previously sitting. "a girl walked up to us and they look like they needed to talk so i let them talk which is something i'll probably regret later." you took a sip of your margarita while tendou took that all in. "and i have to find reon."

tendou looked over his shoulder to see what you were talking about and his whole mood changed when he saw the girl. "shit. okay, you go find reon." he squeezed your shoulder before making his way over to semi.

luckily for you, reon was sitting on the opposite side of the bar with a pretty girl talking with him. she was wearing a pretty dark green dress and her curly black hair was tied up in an elegant bun with a few loose curls curtaining her face.

she handed reon a napkin with what you were guessing her number written on it and he took it with a smile. when she turned to leave, she smiled at you warmly before walking away.

"got yourself a phone number, huh?" you grinned and sat down next to reon who pocketed the napkin into his pants pocket.

"she was pretty nice." he shrugged. "it wouldn't hurt to shoot her a text." he took the drink out of your hand so you could easily get up onto the stool.

"you should. she's really pretty and she smiled at me." reon laughed at your statement before sliding your drink back to you. "then yachi would be the only single one in our little group cause ushijima and tendou are basically taken, they just don't know it yet."

"whoa, whoa. calm down. we only just met." he patted his pocket where the napkin was.

"yeah, but anything can happen when it comes to love." you finished off the last of your drink before turning to the bartender.

"do you love semi?" he asked while you were waiting for another drink. you turned your head over to him and thought about his question.

"i don't know?" you tilted your head a little. "i mean the dude i was with before semi wasn't that lovable and we didn't date for that long. which reminds me, there's a girl who walked up to semi and she asked if they could talk."