| 17 |

"i could see myself falling backward." you said while sitting on the stool.

"i wouldn't catch you." semi moved to sit next to you while ushijima sat on the other side of you.

"aw, thank you." you crossed your legs and pulled the jumper down so it was resting right above your knees.

kiyoko was sitting on the other side of ushijima while tendou, reon, saeko, and yachi were sitting in front of you guys. yachi in front of semi, tendou in front of you, saeko in front of ushijima, and reon in front of kiyoko.

the directors wanted it so the two bands were evenly spread out. you chose to sit behind the couch and semi simply just followed you.

he was currently leaned down to talk to tendou so you turned to ushijima who had his phone on and was looking through social media.

"anything interesting?" you asked and ushijima glanced up at you before looking back down at his phone.

"a few pictures from us walking in the building were released." he said and moved over so you could see the pictures.

there was on where you were poking semi with your lollipop stick that you kind of wanted for yourself. you never saved the pictures paparazzi took but this one might be an exception.

"when this interview is released someone's gonna realize you're wearing semi's clothes." ushijima spoke up. "he used to wear that a lot."

"why'd he stop wearing it?" you asked and let the sleeves cover your hands so only your fingertips were poking out.

"it actually started to fit him and he only got it because it was oversized." ushijima rolled his eyes at semi's actions and how he stopped wearing a perfectly good jumper.

"i hope he knows he isn't getting it back." you said and noticed the little stars and moon on the sleeves. "it's comfortable." you added.

"it looks good on you." ushijima nodded and turned to kiyoko when she asked him a question.

you looked back over to semi and saw that he was still talking to tendou. you used that opportunity to admire his side profile and the rest of him.

you were probably staring too long because there was a small smirk growing at the corners of semi's lips. he knew you were staring and he was enjoying it.

"which way should i put my legs to make them look longer?" tendou asked and placed one ankle on his knee and then moved them to stretch out in front of him.

"you're already fucking tall enough. why would you need to make yourself look taller?" semi asked and furrowed his eyebrows.

"stop with the questions and answer the question." tendou was still moving his legs around to find the right spot.

"maybe you should just sit behind the couch so no one can see your legs at all." semi offered and leaned back in his stool.

"great idea. then i can tower over all of you." tendou snapped his fingers. "quick eita, switch spots with me."

"fuck no."

"fuck yes." tendou stood up and waited.

"no. take ushijima's seat." semi stubbornly denied to give up his seat.

"fine." tendou moved to stand between you and ushijima. "can we switch seats? the sofa is way more comfortable." tendou grabbed onto ushijima's arm and ushijima got up without a complaint.

"okay now can everyone slouch so i can look taller?" tendou sat up straight and looked down.

"i'll sit how i want to sit." semi looked over at tendou and then his attention was diverted by you.