Chapter 4 - Monkey vs Cell 13

The next day was the supervisor swap. Samon came to building 13 and Hajime went to building 5.

Nico: "It's only for today, right?"

Rock: "Yeah, this is our chance to keep Jyugo's skill a secret. How'd that monkey find out again?"

Jyugo: "He and Hajime were locked in cells across from each other in the underground. There was no choice."

Jinx: "This is going to be fun!"

Jyugo ruffled my hair and headed to the door.

Rock: "Wait, where are going, man?"

Nico: "The rules were the game wouldn't start until after morning roll call."

Jyugo: "Eh, no harm in a head start."

I took his hand.

Jinx: "I wanna go too."

He smiled and we both headed to the guard room. He peaked in.

Jinx: "What's the matter?"

Jyugo: "Shh, wait for the right moment."

We heard Samon shout.

Samon: "ALRIGHT!! COME AT ME WHENEVER YOU WANT!"

Jyugo: "Now."

He opened the door, and I muffled my giggles as we crept up to him. He still hadn't noticed us when we were standing right behind him. Jyugo winked at me, and I smiled before shouting.

Jinx: "MORNING MONKEY!!"

Samon: "AAAAAAHHHH!!!"

I laughed as he jumped. He turned to us, half bewildered, half furious.

Samon: "Damnit, you two!! Wh-why are you here! More importantly, how did you get in?!"

Jyugo: "Well, I mean, if you're gonna scream 'come at me whenever'..."

Jinx: "We came at you."

Samon: "It wasn't an open invitation!!"

Rock: "Hey, guys, don't go getting ahead of us. You'll make us loose."

Nico: "I told you anything you do before roll call wouldn't count."

Jyugo: "Okay, I won't do anything yet then."

Jinx: "I got to scare him though! Haha, he jumped out of his skin."

Samon hit my brothers and tied us all up.

Samon: "AAHH! How did things end up like this?! Even though I checked the locks yesterday just in case! Don't tell me during the night they...?! No no no, that's impossible. Then what the hell is going on?! Just how did they-?!"

He turned back to us.

Samon: "Wait, come to think of it, where's that number 11 bastard?! Is he hiding somewhere?!"

Rock: "Oh, Uno's still in the cell."

Jinx: "Though I wouldn't go in there if I were you."

Samon: "HAAH?! The hell are you talking about?! Tch, whatever!!"

He took us back to our cell and started banging on the door.

Samon: "HEY NUMBER 11, IT'S WAY PAST TIME TO GET UP! WAKE UP ALREADY!"

He opened the door and they both screamed when they saw each other.