Chapter 13 - Panty Thieves

Ahato: "Come along, you three. Back to cell 6."

Jinx, Honey & Trois: "Kaay!"

Ahato: "Did you have fun, 33?"

Jinx: "Uhm... yeah. It wasn't bad."

Honey: "Told you."

We smiled.

Kiji: "Number 33, may I have a word with you?"

Jinx: "Hm? Sure."

Kiji: "You boys go with Ahato to your cell while I talk with 33."

Honey & Trois: "Kay."

They kept walking.

Kiji: "Now, child, I've just spoken to the dog and the gorilla in the guard's breakout room."

Jinx: "Okay?"

Kiji: "And with some conversation and convincing, we've decided to allow you to go to building 4 to visit number 634 if you wish."

Jinx: "Musashi?"

Kiji: "Kenshirou mentioned that he's been wanting different company. He asked for you."

Jinx: "Why me?"

Kiji: "I don't know, dear. You can ask him that yourself. You'll stay here tonight, and Hitoshi will come get you in the morning."

Jinx: "Kay! Thanks, Kiji!"

Kiji: "Alright, come on."

We headed back to cell 6, but Kiji and I froze when we saw what was going on inside.

Honey: "I could never stomach being put in the same cell as a sneaky guy like you. Doing something like stealing stuff from outside is heresy! What I'm saying is that it's embarrassing that I got caught as the same kind of thief as you!"

Trois: "Hmph, unlike you, I make it a rule not to do something as vulgar as rummaging through a woman's room, after all. I'm the one who's be troubled to be grouped together with you."

Honey: "What'd you say?!"

Kiji: "What on earth prompted this?"

Jinx: "Are they seriously fighting about who's pervier?"

They ganged up on each other.

Honey: "You wanna go, asshole?"

Trois: "Anytime you're ready."

Jinx: "Ladies, ladies, don't fight! You're both just as pervy as each other."

Kiji: "Enough boys, stop. It's disgraceful."

They turned and held out their hands to him.

Honey: "Please may I have a pair of women's panties. White ones, if possible."

Trois: "A bra for me, please."

Kiji: "I said stop!"

Jinx: "*sigh* There's no saving them now, Kiji. You steal one pair of women's lingerie and it's all over."

Kiji: "Certainly seems that way, dear."