Chapter 7 - Not Winners

Uno: "Hey, did you hear? Apparently, the monkey didn't make the report in the end."

Rock: "I mean, we did win after all, so of course he couldn't."

Nico: "I thought he might make the report one way or another, but I'm glad it worked out well."

Jinx: "So now Samon's in on our secret."

Uno: "Yeah, with this we'll be fine even if he comes by again, heh heh."

Nico: "Uno's making an evil face!"

Rock: "Are you scheming something again?"

Jinx: "When aren't you?"

Hajime: "Hey you lot, it's almost time to go exercise. Get changed and hurry on over to the sports ground."

Jinx: "Hah?!"

Jyugo: "What? I thought since Yamato wasn't here, we wouldn't have to exercise today."

Uno: "I REFUSE!"

Hajime: "Number 11, you asshole! Give me a break!"

Samon: "Geez, you guys are seriously as loud-mouthed as ever."

Jinx: "Monkey!"

The Boys: "Why are you here?!"

Samon: "I've been put in charge of coaching you guys during your exercise time indefinitely."

Jyugo: "The hell... You don't have any reason to be here anymore, so why'd you come?"

Samon: "I just told you, dimwit! And for the love of might, 33, let go of my tail!"

Uno: "Hey Hajime, what's going on here?!"

Hajime: "Instead of making a report, he asked that cell 13 alone go through a whole day of building 5's training menu once a week. I figured it'd be fine."

Jinx & The Boys: "I NEVER HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT THAT!"

Samon was the one doing the evil eyes now.

Samon: "In other words, you'd better prepare yourselves, punks. I've got permission from the warden, too. If you refuse, then I don't have to go easy on hitting you, either."

Jinx: "He's gone from coaching to hitting?"

Jyugo: "This is definitely someone who came to get revenge."

Uno: "This guy went so far as to use his authority to get revenge."

He made us put on our jerseys and go to the sports grounds.

Samon: "Alright, after you guys get warmed up, I'm gonna have you run around the grounds. C'mon, hurry and line up."

Jinx: "Hey Samon, why is my jersey so... big?"

Samon: "You'll grow into it."

Jinx: "Riiight, and until then, I'll just train with half the sleaves over my hands."

Rock: "Well, I guess there's no helping it this time, y'know? Isn't it fine every once in a while?"

Uno: "ABSOLUTELY NOT!"

Uno was especially pissed.

Uno: "Screw this, I'm getting outta here. Run away!"

Rock: "Alright, then I'll run too."

Nico: "Me too! It's almost time for anime re-runs after all."

Jyugo and I followed too.

Jinx: "Bye, monkey!"

Samon: "Ah, you brats! Get back here!"

Uno: "Shut up, stupid! Who the hell would want to exercise and stink of sweat?!"

Samon: "Number 11, you bastard!"

Houdzuki: "I'm terribly sorry for being late. This place is larger than I thought, so I got lost."

We stopped running.

Houdzuki: "You called for me Samon- I mean, supervisor?"

Jinx: "Isn't that Miss Noriko's brother?"

Jyugo: "Yeah. He looks nervous."

Samon: "So you're finally here. Houdzuki, capture those guys."

Houdzuki: "Whaaat?! M-me?!"

Rock: "That's building 5's newbie, right?"

Nico: "He's kinda like Seitarou, huh?"

Jyugo: "Dare I he seems even more jumpy than him."

Uno: "Oh? A spindly little newbie guard like that thinks he can stop us? That's fine, bring it on! We'll beat him at his own game!"

Houdzuki: "Uh..."

Samon: "Houdzuki, I'm counting on you."

That flipped a switch inside him.

Houdzuki: "Understood... Now then, please pardon me."

He sent a bunch of needles flying towards us that hit in very specific spots. None of us could move a muscle.

Rock: "The hell!"

Nico: "I can't move!"

Jyugo: "What's going on?!"

Jinx: "I don't like this, take em out!"

Uno: "What the hell did you do, you freaky rookie?!"

Houdzuki: "My apologies, I stabbed your acupuncture points to stop your movements for a bit. It shouldn't hurt, so don't worry."

Samon: "Don't underestimate building 5's guards. Houdzuki is our top-notch acupuncture expert, after all. Geez, it was the right call to bring you over here. And with that... you brats have prepared yourselves, right?!"

Houdzuki: "Stabbing you any more than this would be dangerous. So if possible, it would be of great help if you didn't run away anymore."

Jinx & The Boys: "Save us..."

Samon: "Alright, next is bunny hops and 50 laps around the grounds!"

Jinx: "I thought we won the challenge."

Uno: "Apparently not."

Rock: "I think it would have been better if he had just made the report."

Nico: "Yeah..."

Samon: "Hurry up!! Less talking, more hopping!"

Jinx & The Boys: "WAAAH!!"